Switchgear Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global switchgear manufacturing market will grow from $85.4 billion in 2017 to $118.7 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 98 data tables
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA, and Brazil
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for electrical switchgears by product types, which include low-voltage, medium-voltage and high-voltage switchgears
- Identify key trends, latest technological developments, and factors influencing the growth within the switchgear industry
- Elaboration on the influence of government regulations, current technology, and macroeconomic factors that will shape the marketplace
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry, including ABB Group, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Schneider Electric, Siemens AG and Toshiba Corp.
This research report categorizes the switchgear manufacturing market by type. Product type include low voltage switchgear, medium voltage switchgear and high voltage switchgear.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.