Switchgear Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
27 February 2018
The global switchgear manufacturing market will grow from $85.4 billion in 2017 to $118.7 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 98 data tables
- An overview of the global switchgear manufacturing market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Characterization and quantification of the market potential for electrical switchgears by product types, which include low-voltage, medium-voltage and high-voltage switchgears
- Identify key trends, latest technological developments, and factors influencing the growth within the switchgear industry
- Elaboration on the influence of government regulations, current technology, and macroeconomic factors that will shape the marketplace
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry, including ABB Group, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Schneider Electric, Siemens AG and Toshiba Corp.
This research report categorizes the switchgear manufacturing market by type. Product type include low voltage switchgear, medium voltage switchgear and high voltage switchgear.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.