Turbine and Turbine Generators Set Units Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2020
The global market for turbine and turbine generator set units manufacturing reached $110.7 billion in 2016. The market should reach $181.8 billion by 2020, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.2% from 2016 to 2020.
- An overview of the global market for turbine and turbine generator set units manufacturing.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Information on major trends and challenges affecting the market, including technological developments, economic growth, and decreasing oil and gas prices.
- Analysis of expenditure per capita and the turbine and turbine generator set units manufacturing indicators comparison.
- Coverage of market growth, with detailed regional and country analyses, including regions and major emerging markets.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
This research report categorizes the turbine and turbine generator set units manufacturing market by type. Product type include steam and gas turbine, wind turbine, and hydro turbine.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.