Vehicle Engine And Engine Parts Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2020
The global market for vehicle engines and engine parts manufacturing reached $261.3 billion in 2016. This market is estimated to reach $323.7 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% for 2016-2020.
- 93 data tables and 9 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for vehicle engines and engine parts manufacturing
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012-2016, estimates for 2017 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- Coverage about the manufacturing characteristics of vehicle engines and engine parts, and regional and country analysis
- Analysis of factors driving the growth of the industry, including technological advancements in engine manufacturing and rapid urbanization.
- A look at the latest market trends and restraints impacting the market and detailed comparison of the market with macro-economic factors and industry indicators
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including: Cummins Inc., MAHLE GmbH, Denso Corporation, Delphi Automotive PLC, Federal-Mogul Holdings LLC, General Motors Company, BMW AG
This research report categorizes the vehicle engine and engine parts manufacturing market by type. Product type includes vehicle engines, and vehicle engine parts.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.