Global Implantable Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market
The global market for implantable remote patient monitoring devices reached $2.8 billion in 2018 and should reach $10.1 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.1% for the period of 2018-2025.
- 93 tables
- Detailed overview of the global market for implantable remote patient monitoring devices
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Discussion of underlying opportunities in the implantable remote patient monitoring devices marketplace with an integration of internet of things (IoT) and wireless technologies for the efficient diagnosis and treatment of diseases
- Assessment of factors driving the industry's growth, current trends, market opportunities and restraints, and rapid technological advancements that'll shape and influence the future marketplace
- Market share analysis of the major global corporations, their key competitive landscape, product developments, marketing strategies, SWOT analyses, and revenue forecasts
- Emphasis on the stringent govt. regulations as well as new product innovations with the increasing adoption of the miniaturized multi-sensing devices in chronic disease management and self-health management
- Comprehensive company profiles of major market players, including Abbott, Boston Scientific Inc., Medtronic , OrthoSensor Inc., Profusa Inc., Qura Inc., and Senseonics Holdings Inc.
This report covers a range of products. Some products are disease specific, whereas others are used across all patients and in general for health management. This study will enable the audience to understand and gain insights into the current market and will forecast the changing market scenario. The data provided can help users understand which market segments (products and end users) are expected to grow at higher rates, factors driving growth, factors limiting growth, key opportunity areas and more.
The discussion and analysis cover the following market factors:
- Key market analysis.
- Market dynamics (drivers and restraints).
- Market forecast period: 2018-2025.
- Competitive developments and landscape.
- Geographic regional analysis.
- Regulatory scenario in major regions.
- Profiles of key market players.
The report offers a detailed, competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include: Boston Scientific Corp., Abbott Laboratories, Medtronic, MicroPort Scientific Corp., Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Integrated Sensing Systems Inc., Dexcom, Senseonics Holdings Inc., Endotronix Inc., Orthosensor, Angel Medical Systems Inc., Profusa Inc., Shree Pacetronix Ltd., Medico S.p.A., Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co. Ltd, Harvard Biosciences, Injectsense Inc., Qura Inc., Respicardia Inc., LindaCare andBioness Inc..
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.