Nanoparticle News Review, 2008
- The global market for nanotechnology increased from $11.6 billion in 2007 to $12.7 billion in 2008. It should reach $27 billion in 2013, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.3%.
- Nanomaterials dominated the market in 2007, accounting for 87% of the total market. This is expected to decrease to 69.2% by 2013.
- Electronics, biomedical and consumer applications have high projected growth rates of 30.3%, 56.2% and 45.9% over the next 5 years.
- An in-depth assessment of the investment patterns in the global nanotechnology industry
- Emerging technologies within the nanotech field
- Descriptions of the most active organizations within the industry and applications achievable within the next 5 years
- Recent commercial developments shaping activity within the industry
- Overviews of all editions of Nanoparticle News published in 2008.
The 2007 Nanoparticle News Review is a comprehensive summary of all major developments in the broad and developing field of nanotechnology. Included in this Review are:
- Technology advances and their effect on products and systems
- New and developing applications for nanoparticles and nanotechnology
- Major industry and government research efforts
- Key business mergers and acquisitions
- Key industry events.
We hope you will find this Review valuable, and we look forward to another year of serving our customers' informational needs.