Anti-Parkinson's Drugs: Global Markets to 2022
20 March 2018
The global anti-Parkinson’s drugs market should reach $5.7 billion by 2022 from $4.2 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% from 2017 to 2022.
- 95 data tables
- An overview of the global market for anti-Parkinson’s drugs and their future demand
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013-2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analyses of the major factors and technological advances such as biomarkers, 3D printed drugs, mobile applications and wearable technologies in the monitoring and treatment of Parkinson’s disease
- Discussion of the major segments of the anti-Parkinson’s drugs, i.e., dopaminergic drugs, dopamine agonists, enzyme inhibitors and other anti-Parkinson’s medications
- Company profiles of the major players in the market, including AbbVie, Mylan Laboratories, Valeant Pharmaceuticals and Novartis
This research report categorizes the anti-Parkinson’s drugs market by type. Product types include low dopaminergic, dopamine agonists, enzyme inhibitors and other anti-Parkinson’s medications.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.