Diagnostics and Therapeutics for Lung Cancer: Global Markets
The global market for lung cancer grew to $21.9 billion in 2014 from $20.3 billion in 2013. The market is expected to grow at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% from 2014 to 2019, totaling $31.8 billion in 2019.
- An overview of the global markets for lung cancer diagnostics and therapeutics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Coverage of diagnostics such as histology/cytology, immunoassays, flow cytometery, rapid tests, molecular assays, tissue arrays, and circulating tumor cells.
- In-depth analysis of biomarkers and how they are playing a role in lung cancer treatment.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- A look at the competitive landscape through profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF THE REPORT
The report will analyze the lung cancer market as per diagnostics and therapeutics, and will also focus on the regulations and government supported programs impacting this market. Regionally, the focus of study will be the markets of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW).
This report includes various lung cancer diagnostics tests like histology/cytology, immunoassays, flow cytometry, rapid tests, molecular assays, tissue arrays, circulating tumor cells, pharmacodiagnostics, and molecular biomarkers, etc. Lung cancer therapeutics include chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery.
Vijay Laxmi has more than 20 years of domain experience. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top companies in a wide range of market segments. She has worked with major market research firms and handled projects for various consultancies, and has authored market research studies in the healthcare domain. The subject matter of these include:
- Various medical device markets.
- High-growth and niche markets in healthcare and the life sciences.
- The home healthcare market.
- Medical tourism market.