Drugs for Infertility: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for drugs for infertility should reach $4.2 billion by 2022 from $3.4 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 95 data tables
- An overview of the global market for infertility drugs and their future demand
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 to 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of the various causes of infertility among men and women and pharmaceutical drugs that enhance the reproductive fertility
- Insight into the type of infertility drugs, i.e., anti-estrogens and gonadotropins
- Profiles of major companies in the market, including Bayer, Merck, Sanofi, Ferring Holding and Abbott Laboratories
Scope of Report
This research report categorizes the drugs for infertility market by type. Segments include Anti-Estrogens and Gonadotropins.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.