Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Global Markets to 2022
27 March 2018
The global rheumatoid arthritis drugs market totaled $1.7 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $2.3 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 95 data tables
- An overview of the global rheumatoid arthritis drugs market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG and Pfizer Inc.
This research report categorizes the drugs for rheumatoid arthritis market by type. Product type include disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and corticosteroids.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.