Drugs for Urinary Incontinence and Overactive Bladder: Global Markets to 2022
The global drugs for urinary incontinence and overactive bladder market should reach $4.2 billion by 2022 from $3.6 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 96 data tables.
- An overview of the global market for drugs for urinary incontinence and overactive bladder
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 to 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of types of urinary incontinence such as urge incontinence (UUI), stress incontinence (SUI), overflow incontinence (OUI), functional incontinence (FUI), and mixed symptoms (MUI)
- Identification of effective treatment options for incontinence and overactive bladder
- Analyses of Idiopathic bladder overactivity and neurogenic bladder overactivity and their probable causes
- Detailed profiles of key competitors of the market, including Astellas Pharma Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Allergan, PLC., Merck & Co., Mylan N.V., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited and Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S
This research report categorizes the drugs for urinary incontinence and overactive bladder by type. Product type include Idiopathic Bladder Overactivity, and Neurogenic Bladder Overactivity.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.