Global Cancer Therapeutics Market: Emphasis on Recurrent and Metastatic Divisions
The global cancer therapeutics market should grow from $128.1 billion in 2018 to $182.0 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 36 data tables and 55 additional tables
- An overview of global cancer therapeutics market with special focus on recurrent and metastatic divisions
- Country specific data and analysis for US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K, France, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina and Chile
- Description of stages of cancer development including the mechanisms of metastasis and recurrences
- Insights of current diagnostics such as medical imaging, in vitro diagnostics technologies and treatment patterns
- Snapshot of pharmacological approaches covering cytotoxic/chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, targeted therapy and combinatorial therapy and non-pharmacological treatments such as surgeries, radiation
- Complete understanding of causes, risk factors, prevalence and incidence of cancer
- Information on economic cost burden due to cancer
- Dossier of recent industry events, product innovation, acquisition, partnership and collaborations and competitor strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of major market players of the industry including AbbVie, Inc., Biogen Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK), Eli Lilly and Co., Merck & Co., Inc., and Pfizer Inc.
The report on “Global Cancer Therapeutics Market: Emphasis on Recurrent and Metastatic Divisions” presents qualitative and quantitative information on the current market dynamics that are influencing the market. It covers a background to cancer, types of cancer, pathogenesis of cancer, and stages of cancer development, including the mechanisms of metastasis and recurrences. It also includes the disease burden through understanding the epidemiology of various cancers. Treatment patterns, which include the pharmacological approaches (covering cytotoxic/chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, targeted therapy, and combinatorial therapy) and non-pharmacological approaches (including surgeries and radiation) are covered to present the various therapeutic options available for the patients. Also included in the report are analyses of key marketed products; the current clinical trial landscape; patent landscape and recent product approvals; regulatory landscape; and reimbursement landscape across different demographics. An overview of the demographics of key regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East, with potential growth is also covered. Strategies of global companies engaged in the cancer therapeutic space and the profiles of top companies are also covered.
The quantitative information covered in the report includes:
- Estimates of the market size of the cancer therapeutics used for treating metastases and recurrence states of cancer. The key cancer types covered include lung cancer, breast cancer, liver cancer, stomach cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, cervical cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, ovarian cancer and others. Others includes leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, brain tumor, thyroid cancer and uteral cancer.
- Further growth potential and forecast information has been covered for the overall cancer therapeutics market and for segments-cancer types, by region and by country.
Market values provided are based on total revenues of cancer therapeutics drug manufacturers.
As a cancer therapeutics (emphasis on recurrent and metastatic cancer) market report, only pharmacological therapy is covered for computation of the market size. Interventions involving surgeries, radiation, ablations and other medical device interventions are excluded from the market size computation and only qualitative information on the same is covered.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
The global cancer therapeutics market should reach $172.6 billion by 2022 from $121 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 84 data tables and 46 additional tables
- An overview of the market for resistant and recurrent metastatic cancers, with coverage of the current therapeutic strategies and treatment options.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- In-depth analyses of major oncology indications, including non-small-cell lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, and head and neck cancer.
- Evaluation of the incidence of recurrent and metastatic diseases by geography, type, and targeted mechanism.
- Analysis of the competitive market dynamics, including the impact of mergers and acquisitions, as well as potential market disruptors and growth driving factors.
- Coverage of intelligence into the oncology therapeutics R&D pipeline and patent landscape.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the field.