Muscle Relaxants: Global Markets to 2022
The global muscle relaxants market totaled $18.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $24.4 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 94 tables
- An overview of the global markets for muscle relaxants
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 to 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of what will impact the future market, including trends, strategies and characteristics
- Insight into macro economic factors, and key mergers and acquisitions in this market
- Competitive analysis focused on key players including Mylan N.V., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi SA, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
This research report categorizes the muscle relaxants market by type. Segment type include centrally acting muscle relaxants, peripherally acting muscle relaxants and facial muscle relaxant.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.