Ultrafast Lasers: Technologies and Asia-Pacific Markets
The Asia-Pacific market for ultrafast lasers is expected to increase from $997.9 million in 2018 to nearly $3.2 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.2% for 2018-2023.
- 22 tables
- Comprehensive overview of the ultrafast lasers market within the Asia-Pacific region
- Analysis and breakdown of the ultrafast lasers market by technology, application, pulse duration and country
- Country specific data and analysis for China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, India and other prominent countries present in APAC region
- A brief study of impact analysis and discussion of current trends and strategies adopted by key players operating in Asia-Pacific region
- Key patents analysis and new product developments in laser technology market
- Company profiles of major global players in laser technology
- Comprehensive company profiles of major Players in the Market including Amplitude Systemes, Coherent Inc., IPG Photonics Corp., Laser Quantum Ltd., Newport Corp., Toptica Photonics AG and Trumpf Gmbh + Co. KG
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the Asia-Pacific ultrafast lasers market by technology, application, by pulse duration and by country. It discusses the different segments of ultrafast lasers to derive specific market estimations. In addition to industry and competitive analyses of the ultrafast lasers market, this report includes patent analyses, as well as company profiles of key market players.
The ultrafast lasers market is segmented by type, application, pulse duration and region into the following categories:
- Ti:sapphire (titanium:sapphire) lasers, diode-pumped lasers, fiber lasers and mode-locked diode lasers (type).
- Biomedical, materials processing, spectroscopy and imaging, science and research, consumer electronics, automotive and so forth (application).
- Picosecond and femtosecond (pulse duration).
In addition to industry and competitive analyses of the ultrafast lasers market, this report includes company profiles of key market players.
Led by research head Karthik Arun, the BCC research staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including information and communication technologies (ICT), healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.