Plastics Packaging Film and Sheet Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2020
The plastics packaging film and sheet manufacturing market will grow from $97.9 billion in 2016 to $123.7 billion by 2020 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% for the period of 2016-2020.
- 94 data tables
- An overview of the market for plastic packaging film and sheet manufacturing
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- Analyses of the market by segment and by region
- Insight into plastic packaging film and sheet manufacturing trends and strategies
- Discussion of key mergers and acquisitions in the market
- Descriptions of market dynamics, including drivers and restraints
- A look into the competitive landscape of the market as well as profiles of major players
This research report categorizes the plastics packaging film and sheet manufacturing market by type. Product type include PE, BOPP, and BOPET.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.