Global Markets for Polyolefin Resins
The global size of the polyolefin resins market was valued at $151.1 billion in 2011. Total market value is expected to reach $187.5 billion in 2016 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4%.
- An overview of the global market for polyolefin resins in value terms for each material and/or volume terms
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2010 and 2011, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2016
- Discussion of the major types of polyolefin resins and their future demand
- Examination of the main technologies of polyolefin resins manufacturing
- Evaluations of the competitive aspects of each product segment, along with several successful suppliers’ strategies in the market
- Identification of the impact of governmental regulations and international agreements
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The report forecasts the size of the market in current U.S. dollars for polyolefin resins materials in value terms for each material and/or volume terms from 2011 through 2016.
The report forecasts the market size or output of polyolefins such as PP and PEs. PEs includes HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE. The forecasts are classified on the basis of product type, technology type, application, catalyst types and geographical region.
The report also describes the raw materials supplies and important players in the polyolefin industry.
Jason Chen has been an analyst and consultant for the composite, fiber, textile and energy industries for a decade. He is or was a regular writer or contributing editor for Composites Manufacturing (American Composites Manufacturers Association), International Fiber Journal, Filtration News, Platts Emission Daily, Vision Systems Design, Pesticide and Toxic Chemical News, and MobileTex. He has authored the books, “Asian Automotive Textiles: Opportunities and Challenges for Leading Producers,” “China Technical Textiles: Key Producers and Market Trends to 2015,” and “China's Chemical Fiber Producers.” He is also the author of the BCC market research report, Tire Reinforcement Materials: Technologies and Global Markets (report code: AVM077A).
Jason Chen has been an analyst and consultant for the polymer, composite, fiber, textile and energy industries for 15 years. He works as a researcher, writer and/or editor for the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA), China Textile Academy (CTA), China Chemical Fiber Association (CCFA), International Fiber Journal, Filtration News, Platts Emission Daily, Vision Systems Design, Pesticide and Toxic Chemical News and MobileTex. Currently he is the chief scientist of a company endeavoring to reduce China's air and water pollution. He has a degree in Civil Engineering, Chemicals and Advanced Materials from Shantou University.