Solid-state Lighting: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for solid-state lighting should grow from $62.8 billion in 2018 to $127.5 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.2% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 68 tables
- An overview of the global solid-state lighting (SSL) technology market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Discussion of technologies and factors influencing demand
- Coverage of SSL technologies, including LED (light-emitting diodes) and OLED (organic light-emitting diodes), as well as substrate mounts, packaging materials, and manufacturing techniques
- Profiles of major companies in the market, including 3M, Honeywell International Inc., Eaton Corp. Plc., PhotonStar LED Group Plc., Cree Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets of solid-state lighting used globally in various types of applications. The market is broken down by major types, by application, end-user industries and by region. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are presented for each major type, application, and regional markets.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each of the regional markets for solid-state lighting market. It explains the major market drivers of the global solid-state lighting industry, the current trends within the industry, and the regional dynamics of the solid-state lighting market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the solid-state lighting industry globally.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.