Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Neurology Operating Room Market: Focus on Offering, Technology, Indication, Application, End User, Unmet Demand, Cost-Benefit Analysis, and Over 16 Countries’ Data - Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2030
Global AI in Neurology Operating Room Market to Reach $692.8 Million by 2030.
Market Report Coverage - AI in Neurology Operating Room
- Offering (Hardware and Software-a-a-Service (SaaS))
- Technology (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), and Other Technologies)
- Indication (Neurotechnology, and Neurosurgery)
- Application (Training, Diagnosis, Surgical Planning and Rehabilitation, Outcomes and Risk Analysis, Integration and Connectivity, and Others)
- End User (Hospitals and Others (Including Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Standalone, and Specialized Facilities))
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Nordic Countries, and Rest-of-Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand, India, and Rest-of-Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and Rest-of-Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa
- Growth in Funding for AI
- Growing Adoption of AI-Enabled Technologies in Healthcare Settings
- Advancement in Robotics and Medical Visualization Technologies
- Benefits of Artificial Intelligence-Enabled Surgeries Over Conventional Surgeries
- Lack of a Well-Defined Regulatory Framework in Regions
- Limited Studies and Data on the Efficiency of AI in Neurology Operating Rooms
- Leverage AI to Enhance Remote Surgical Capabilities
- Leveraging Business Synergies for Capability and Portfolio Enhancement
Key Companies Profiled
Activ Surgical, Inc., Brainomix Ltd, Caresyntax, Inc., DeepOR S.A.S, ExplORer Surgical Corp., Holo Surgical Inc., LeanTaaS Inc., Medtronic Plc, Proximie, Scalpel Limited, and Theator Inc.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- How has COVID-19 impacted the adoption of AI in neurology operating room?
- What are the key regulations governing the AI in neurology operating room market in key regions?
- What are the technological developments which are expected to have the maximum influence on the global AI in neurology operating room market?
- Who are the leading players holding significant dominance in the global AI in neurology operating room market currently?
- How do end users of artificial intelligence in operating rooms perceive the technology?
- What are the key business models being followed by the key players in the market?
- What are some of the major factors which are expected to influence the growth in the adoption of AI in neurology operating room across the globe?
- What are the key strategies incorporated by leading players in the global AI in neurology operating room market landscape?
- What is the current revenue contribution for the different product types in the global AI in neurology operating room market, and what are the expected modifications in the forecast period?
Key USPs of the Report
Following are some of the key contents of the report:
- Funding Scenario
This section encompasses a description of the current funding landscape in the global AI in neurology operating room space for key players.
- Patent Scenario
This section encompasses a description of the current patent landscape in the field of AI in the neurology operating room.
- Regulatory Framework
This section comprises information on the regulatory framework for various regulatory bodies associated with granting approval to AI platforms/technologies for application in the neurology operating room.
- Impact of COVID-19
This section of the report encompasses the following:
- Impact on AI adoption in surgery
- Future impact (Short- and long-term)
- Key developments during the COVID-19 pandemic
In addition, the report provides:
- A detailed analysis and growth forecast (2021-2030) for different market segments
- Recent developments and trends in the global market landscape
- Factors promoting and inhibiting the market growth
- Case studies to assess the key strategies adopted by some of the highly funded players in the market
“I think these are exciting times. Not considering the buzz around AI, ultimately, it is an enabler to do things at scale and quickly. It needs to serve a higher purpose that provides surgeons or other stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem with value. The real value that a company provides with AI is the key component. This technology can be leveraged to tackle the disparity in the world of surgery”.
Scope of the Global AI in Neurology Operating Room Market
The purpose of the study is to enable the reader to gain a holistic view of the global AI in neurology operating room market by each of the aforementioned segments.
The report constitutes an in-depth analysis of the global AI in neurology operating room market, including a thorough analysis of the applications. The study also provides market and business-related information on various products, applications, technologies, and end users. The report considers software solutions and hardware solutions integrated with AI.
Key Companies in the Global AI in Neurology Operating Room Market
Some of the key players contributing to the global AI in neurology operating room market include Activ Surgical, Inc., Brainomix Ltd, Caresyntax, Inc., DeepOR S.A.S, ExplORer Surgical Corp., Holo Surgical Inc., LeanTaaS Inc., Medtronic Plc, Proximie, Scalpel Limited, and Theator Inc.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.