Global Aseptic Food and Beverage Packaging Market: Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2025
Global Aseptic Food and Beverage Packaging Market Anticipated to Reach $34.98 Billion by 2025
Market Report Coverage - Global Aseptic Food and Beverage Packaging
- Product Type – Cartons, Bottles and Cans, Sachets and Pouches, Others
- Application – Food and Beverage
- North America – U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America
- Europe – Germany, France, Italy
- Middle East & Africa- Saudi Arabia, South Africa
- Asia-Pacific & Japan – Australia and New Zealand, Japan, India, Vietnam
- Increasing Demand for High Shelf Life Packaged Food Products
- Growing Sustainability and Eco-Friendly Packaging Trend
- Advantages over Alternative Packaging Technologies
- High Initial Capital Investment
- High Technical Understanding Required as Compared to Other Packaging Forms
- Advancements in Aseptic Packaging
Key Aseptic Food and Beverage Packaging Companies Profiled
- Tetra Pak International S.A., WestRock Company, Amcor Plc, SIG Combibloc Group AG, Greatview aseptic Packaging Co., Ltd., and Ecolean AB, among others
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the key drivers and challenges in the global aseptic food and beverage packaging market?
- How does the supply chain function in the global aseptic food and beverage packaging market?
- Which product type segment is expected to witness the maximum demand growth in the global aseptic food and beverage packaging market during the period 2020-2025?
- Which are the key application areas that may experience high demand during the forecasted period, 2020-2025?
- Which are the key suppliers of different aseptic food and beverage packaging material?
- What are the business and corporate strategies of market players involved in the global aseptic food and beverage packaging market?
- What are the key offerings of the prominent companies in the market for aseptic food and beverage packaging market?
- Which regions and countries are leading in terms of consumption of global aseptic food and beverage packaging market, and which of them are expected to witness high demand growth from 2020-2025?
- What are the key consumer attributes in various regions for 2020-2025?
- What are the developments in the market landscape for aseptic food and beverage packaging manufacturers?
With the gaining popularity of benefits from consuming dairy products, the global population is now often consuming at least a dairy product daily. This has enabled the demand for aseptically packaged food and beverage products, which has a longer shelf life as compared to others. Recent trends toward the adoption of healthier and functional daily eating standards are also helping in driving the demand for aseptically packed food and beverages.
Aseptic packaging and filling is a method in which both the carton and product undergoes the sterilization process to increase the shelf-life and safely preserve it for future purposes. Food and beverage manufacturers use a specialized process to sterilize both contents and the container separately in a sterile environment to prevent contamination by microorganisms. Food and beverage products packed aseptically attain the idea of the products which can also be used without the requirement of the refrigeration process.
The increasing number of consumers with access to packaged food is growing rapidly than the population across the globe. On the other hand, the purchasing power of the consumer on the packaged food is also increasing. With more and more spending on packaged food, the growth for aseptic packaging is increasing. Food and beverage manufacturing companies are also using aseptic packaging to venture into segments such as eggs, sauces, and meal replacement drinks. Aseptic packaging is helpful in reducing the distribution cost of the company, and technological advancements in the aseptic processing and packaging equipment are the factors supporting the growth of companies in the industry.
Within the research report, the market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and region. Each of these segments covers the snapshot of the market over the projected years, the inclination of the market revenue, underlying patterns, and trends by using analytics on the primary and secondary data obtained.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.