Gene Cloning Services Market - A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Service, Gene Type, Application, End User, and Region - Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031
Global Gene Cloning Services Market to Reach $11,524.4 Million by 2031
Market Report Coverage - Gene Cloning Services
- Service (Gene Synthesis Service, Molecular Biology Service, Custom Cloning Service, and Other Service)
- Gene Type (Standard Gene, Complex Gene, and Other Gene Type)
- Application (Gene Synthesis, Gene Expression, Vaccine Research, Gene Therapy, and Other)
- End User (Academic and Research Institutions, Clinical Laboratories, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, and Other End User)
- North America: U.S. and Canada
- Europe: Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Switzerland, and Rest-of- Europe
- Asia-Pacific: Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and Rest-of-Asia-Pacific
- Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, and Rest-of-Latin America
Market Growth Drivers
- Favorable Funding Scenario for Gene Synthesis and Cloning Services
- Technological Advancement in Cloning and Sub Cloning Services
- Rise in Synergistic Activities in Market
- Complications Associated with Large-Scale Production of Cloning Vectors
- Lower Transfection Efficiency
- Rise in Demand for Gene and Cloning Services
- Limitation of Vectors or Plasmid
- Development of New Economical Technologies and Services
Key Companies Profiled
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Eurofins Scientific, GenScript, Merck KGaA, Takara Bio Inc., Charles River Laboratories, Lonza, Sartorius AG, Creative Biogene, Cellecta, Inc., Synbio Technologies, TransGen Biotech Co., Ltd., Dobuss (Canvax), Azenta US, Inc., Macrogen, Inc., Codex DNA, Inc.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period 2021-2031, and what is the anticipated revenue to be generated by each segment? Following are the segments:
- Service (gene synthesis service, molecular biology service, custom cloning service, and other service)
- Gene Type (standard gene, complex gene, and other gene type)
- Application (gene synthesis, gene expression, vaccine research, gene therapy, and other)
- End User (academic and research institutions, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and other end user)
- Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World)
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global gene cloning services market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global gene cloning services market?
- How is each segment of the global gene cloning services market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what will be the expected revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2031?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the major players to sustain in the competitive market?
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for the gene cloning services market?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global gene cloning services market? What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players?
- What would be the compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2021-2031? Which gene cloning service gene type is anticipated to have the most promising growth?
- What are the key applications in the global gene cloning services market? What are the major segments of these applications? What services are dominating these application segments?
- What are the major services that are employed in the global gene cloning services market? Which is the dominating service?
- Who are the primary end users of the global gene cloning services market? Which is the fastest-growing end-user segment in the global gene cloning services market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in the global gene cloning services market, and what are their contributions? Also, what is the growth potential of each major gene cloning services manufacturer?
- What is the scope of the global gene cloning services market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World? Which gene cloning service application and end user dominate these regions?
- What are the emerging trends in the global gene cloning services market? How are these trends revolutionizing the diagnostic procedure?
- Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why?
- What are the regulatory procedures that are required to unify the approval process for emerging gene cloning services? How will these enhance the reimbursement scenario?
- What are the gaps in regularizing optimum gene cloning services adoption in regular healthcare routines? How can these gaps be tackled?
Gene cloning is an essential part of medical decision-making and aid in acquiring information for a wide range of treatment dissemination, accentuating its criticality in healthcare. Gene cloning has a critical role in the precision medicine approach, as it confirms the safe and effective application of targeted therapeutics.
The global gene cloning services market was valued at $1,983.6 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $11,524.4 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 17.29% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
Factors fueling the growth of the market include a favorable funding scenario for gene synthesis and cloning services, technological advancement in cloning and subcloning services, and a rise in synergistic activities in the market. Despite rapid advancement in the industry, several key issues need to be addressed to facilitate future growth. Complications associated with large-scale production of cloning vectors and lower transfection efficiency are hampering market growth. Further, some opportunities, such as the rise in demand for gene and cloning services, the limitation of vectors or plasmids, and the development of new economic technologies and services, provide growth to the market.
Within the research report, the market has been segmented on the basis of service, gene type, application, end user, and region. Each of these segments covers the snapshot of the market over the projected years, the inclination of the market revenue, underlying patterns, and trends by using analytics on the primary and secondary data obtained.
The exponential rise in the prevalence of infectious diseases and various types of cancer on the regional level has created a buzz among companies to invest in advanced technologies such as gene cloning services.
Based on region, Asia-Pacific holds the largest share, owing to improved healthcare infrastructure, rise in per capita income, and improvised reimbursement policies in the region. However, the Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2031.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.