Global Anti Money Laundering (AML) Software Market: Focus on Software Type (Transaction Monitoring Software, Currency Transaction Reporting, Customer Identity Management) and Delivery Model Type - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2023
Rapid advances in financial services and technologies facilitate effortless and prompt transactions of money, worldwide. This exposes the financial institutes to the risk of money laundering thus making the mission of combating money-laundering more crucial and urgent than ever. According to United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), money worth of approximately 2-5% of the global GDP is laundered in a year, which ranges from $800 billion to $2 trillion in current US dollars. Governments of varied nations are forming their own regulatory bodies, in order to address money laundering. For instance, the U.K. established National Crime Agency (NCA) in 2013, which ensures to cut down crimes such as money laundering by monitoring high-end customers which include lawyers, trust and company formation agents, investment bankers, and accountants.
The report titled “Global Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Software Market” provides an in-depth analysis of the key development strategies and market trend dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities prevailing in the industry. The report provides an extensive insight into various forms of developments, trends, and key participants.
The Global AML software market estimation has been built on detailed assumptions and limitations. The market has been estimated by the type of software, their deployment type, and geographical analysis.
The report profiles 17 organizations across different geographies allowing the readers to gain an insight into the various industry trends.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global AML software market
- What is the supply chain for the global AML software market
- What is the market value of AML software market for different software
- What is the market value of AML software market for different deployment type on the basis of on-premise and cloud
- What is the market value of AML software market on the basis of different geographical regions
- Which region is expected to dominate the AML software market
- What is expected to be the growth rate of different segments of the AML software market during the forecast period
- Who are the key players for the AML Software market
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market
- What is the market share of the leading players in the global AML software market for 2017
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.