Global CFC Market for Aerospace Industry: Focus on Fiber Type, Resin Type, Process, Aircraft Type, Application, and Honeycomb Panels and Other Panels - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2023
Continuous Fiber Composites (CFC) are segregated based on fiber type, namely glass fiber, carbon fiber, and others. Each of the fiber types are further segregated based on their form structure. Some of the composites are woven fabrics, non-crimp fabrics, unidirectional fiber tapes, and non-woven mats. These continuous fiber composites offer various unique properties such as resistance to corrosion, excessive heat, and extreme temperature, while having high electrical & thermal conductivities, low density, high ductility & strength, lighter weight increased fuel economy, reduction in CO2 emissions into the atmosphere, and longer service life thereby, reducing the cost of maintenance. The CFC market for aerospace industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% and 6.9% between 2018 and 2023 in terms of value and volume, respectively.
The report is a compilation of the different segments of the global CFC market, including market breakdown by fiber type, form, resin type, aircraft type, process, application, and geographical areas. Herein the revenue generated from the fiber types(carbon fiber, glass fiber, and others), form(woven fiber, non-crimp fabrics, non-woven mats, and unidirectional tapes), resin type(thermoset and thermoplastics), aircraft type(commercial and military), process( hand and spray layup, resin infusion process, compression molding, injection molding, continuous compression molding, automated fiber placement, automated tape laying, autoclave and others), application(primary structure, secondary structure, aircraft interior, and aircraft engine), and geographies(North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America) are tracked to calculate the overall market size, both in terms of value ($million) and volume (kilotons). While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the global CFC market for aerospace industry. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What was the size, in terms of value ($million) and volume (kilotons) of the CFC market in 2017, and what will be the growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023
- What will be the market size of different fiber types of CFC (by value and volume) and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023
- What will be the market size of different fiber types by forms of CFC (by value and volume) and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023
- What will be the market size of different resin types of CFC (by value and volume) and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023
- What will be the market size of different aircraft types which use CFC (by value and volume) and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023
- What will be the market size of different technologies used in the CFC market for aerospace industry (by value and volume) and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023
- What will be the market size of different applications in the aerospace industry in terms of usage of CFC (by value and volume) and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023
- What will be the market size of honeycomb core panels and other core panels market in the aerospace industry (by value and volume) and their growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023
- How will each of aircraft applications grow in the honeycomb core panels and other core panels in the aerospace industry (by value and volume) and what will be their growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023
- What will be the market size for different regions and countries in terms of value and volume in the CFC market for aerospace industry and their growth across the forecast period, 2018 to 2023
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for CFC market for the aerospace industry during the forecast period
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global CFC market for aerospace industry
- What is the competitive strength of key players in the global CFC market by analyzing through market share analysis
- Who are the key market players (suppliers and customers) in the market, along with their detailed analysis & profiles (including their financials, company snapshots, key products & services, and SWOT analysis)
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s Five major Forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The most commonly used strategy for developing a better hold on the market has been through business expansions. Moreover, the company profile section highlights significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies, and developmental activities of recent years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa, and South America. Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 100 players in the CFC market and draws upon the insights from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 50 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The report also profiles approximately 15 companies which includes, six raw material providers, and nine end users which are further segmented into tier 1s, tier 2s, and primes.
The raw material providers profiled in the report are Chomarat, Cytec Solvay Group, Gurit Holding AG, Hexcel Corporation, TenCate Advanced Composites, Toray Industries, Inc. The tier 1s users are GKN Plc., Safran SA, and Spirit AeroSystems. The tier 2s users are Honeywell International Inc., and prime end users are Airbus Group, Bombardier Inc., General Dynamics Corporation, Rolls-Royce Holding Plc., and The Boeing Company.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.