Global Cognitive Electronic Warfare System Market: Focus on Capability (Electronic Attack, Electronic Protection, Electronic Support, and Electronic Intelligence) and Platform (Naval, Airborne, Land, and Space) - Analysis and Forecast, 2023-2028
The global cognitive electronic warfare system market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period 2023-2028, as cognitive electronic warfare systems have the capability to help overcome the problem of reprogramming the electronic warfare models with advanced capabilities. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning with computational hardware are likely to revolutionize the electronic warfare systems to cognitive electronic warfare systems. The increasing demand for cognitive electronic warfare systems is mainly due to the growing demand for artificial intelligence in military and increasing situational awareness of the cognitive electronic warfare systems.
According to BIS Research analysis, the global cognitive electronic warfare system market is expected to report a revenue of $385.7 million in 2023 and is estimated to cross $928.4 million by 2028, at a CAGR of 19.20% during the forecast period, 2023-2028. Europe, including some of the major companies such as the U.K, Brazil, Russia, Germany, and France is the most prominent region for the cognitive electronic warfare systems market. North America is the second most prominent regions, which is continuously progressing in the field of cognitive electronic warfare systems market.
The following points provide a detailed description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- The study examines the prime supply-side factors, which affect the growth of the market, along with the current and future trends, market drivers, restraints, and challenges prevalent in the global cognitive electronic warfare system market.
- A detailed competitive benchmarking analysis, which focuses on the ¬key market developments and strategies, followed by the top players in the market, has been included in this report, to analyze the competitive strength of the players in the global cognitive electronic warfare system market.
- A detailed industry analysis, comprising the evolution towards cognitive electronic warfare system, has been included in the study.
- This report identifies the global cognitive electronic warfare system market under different segments such as capability, platform, and region.
- The global cognitive electronic warfare system market for the major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World has been analyzed in the report.
- In the company profiles section, the study provides a detailed analysis of the 10 key players in the global cognitive electronic warfare system market, namely BAE Systems, Elbit Systems, General Dynamics, Harris Corporation, Leonardo S.p.A., Lockheed Martin, Raytheon Company, Saab AB, Textron Inc., and Thales Group, among others. This section covers business financials, company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, and the individual SWOT analysis.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.