Global OR Communication Market
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the different types of OR communication hardware and software available in the market, and what are the benefits offered by them?
- What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global OR communication market?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
- What are the regulations pertaining to the global OR communication market?
- What are the initiatives implemented by different governmental bodies regulating the development and commercialization of OR Communication systems?
- What are the leading companies dominating the global OR communication market?
- What are the perceptions of the investors about the global OR communication market?
- How many types of OR communication hardware and software are available in the market, and which are the companies offering them?
- Based on the type of operating room, which type of OR is anticipated to witness a massive rise in demand in the forecast period?
- What was the market value in 2018 of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global OR communication market?
- How is each segment of the OR communication market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the revenue expected to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- How is the industry anticipated to evolve during the forecast period 2019-2025?
- Which region is expected to contribute to the highest sales of the global OR communication market during the forecast period?
- What are the leading trends and end user preferences witnessed in the global OR communication market?
Global OR Communication Market Forecast, 2019-2025
Global OR Communication Market by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 7.71% during the forecast period 2019-2025. The global OR communication market generated $2,574.5 million revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
The OR communication market growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as increasing burden of chronic diseases, increase in number of surgeries performed, growing geriatric population, high demand for minimally invasive surgeries, and increasing awareness about the surgical options available. The market is expected to grow at a significant growth rate due to the opportunities that lie within its domain, which include product launches, introduction of mobile based applications for enhancing the communication, and increasing merger and acquisitions among the industry players. However, there are significant challenges which are restraining the market growth. These challenges include high prices for communication and integration solutions, and overwhelming number of technologies involved.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The continued push toward affordable healthcare is also modifying the medical device market. The need for effective communication in the OR has resulted in development of innovative devices and mobile based applications. The OR communication is resulting in better efficacy, lesser turnaround time, enhanced patient experience, and high throughput in the OR setup ultimately benefitting the hospital’s financial position
Scope of the Market Intelligence on Global OR Communication Market
The global OR communication market research provides a holistic view of global market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the devices used for communication inside the operating room. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on impact of OR communication on various end users, perception on the new product launches, competitive landscape, growth potential of each underlying sub-segments, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to global OR communication market.
The global OR communication market (based on type) is further segmented as hardware OR communication and software OR communication.
The OR communication market (based on type of OR) is further segmented into hybrid OR, integrated OR, and digital OR.
The OR communication market (based on end user) is further segmented into hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers.
Key Companies in the Global OR Communication Market
The key manufacturers who have been contributing significantly to the global OR Communication market include Stryker Corporation, General Electric Company, Hill-Rom Services Inc., Cerner Corporation, Ascom, Arthrex Inc., KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG, Steris plc, Getinge AB, Vocera Communications, Inc., Olympus Corporation, Diversified, Barco NV, Brainlab AG, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Eizo Corporation, and Richard Wolf GmbH, among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.