Global Drone Data Services and Analytics Market: Focus on Type and Industry- Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2023
The global drone data services and analytics market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period 2018-2023, due to the rising demand across various industries including agriculture, construction, and utilities, among others. The applications of drones have proved to be very beneficial in terms of cost and efficiency. This high scale growth of the drone industry is subsequently influencing the growth of the market. The growing commercial drone market and exemptions provided by the government for commercial drone operations are some of the key drivers propelling the growth of the global drone data services and analytics market.
Moreover, the growth of the market can be attributed to the emergence of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and blockchain technology for drone industry. The global drone data services and analytics market has been classified into two types: services and analytics. Services market is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2023, due to the extensive demand for drones in the commercial applications. Furthermore, the drone data services and analytics solutions have been deployed by various industries including agriculture, construction, utilities, real estate, mining, and others. The agricultural industry acquired the most significant share of the global drone data services and analytics market in 2017; however, the construction industry is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
According to BIS Research analysis, the global drone data services and analytics market generated $3,054.9 million in 2017, and the market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 53.9% during 2018-2023. North America dominated the global drone data services and analytics market in 2017 with the U.S. acquiring the most significant market share, globally. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
Following points provide a detailed description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global drone data services and analytics market under different segments such as type, industry, and region.
- It examines the prime supply-side factors which affect the growth of the market, and the current & future trends, market drivers, restraints, and challenges prevalent in the global drone data services and analytics market.
- The report also highlights the value chain of the industry.
- Detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the ¬key market developments and strategies followed by the top players in the market. Additionally, the competitive benchmarking map has been included in the existing study which analyzes the competitive strength of the players in the global drone data services and analytics market.
- The market for different types, such as services and analytics, has been estimated and analyzed.
- Different industries of the drone data services and analytics, such as agriculture, construction, utility, real estate, mining, and others, have been estimated and analyzed in the report.
- The global drone data services and analytics market has been analyzed in the report for the major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
- A detailed Porter’s Five Forces analysis has been included in the report. Furthermore, the report also focuses on providing information on the key participants and future opportunities in the global drone data services and analytics market.
- The study provides a detailed analysis of the ten key players in the global drone data services and analytics market including 3D Robotics, Agribotix LLC, Airware, DroneDeploy, Kespry, Measure, Parrot SA, PrecisionHawk, Inc., Propeller Aerobotics Pty Ltd, and Skycatch, Inc. in the Company Profiles section. This section covers business financials, company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, future programs (if any), and the individual SWOT analysis of the companies.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.