Global Electrosurgical Devices Market: Focus on Product, Applications, Market Share Analysis, 18 Countries Analysis, And Competitive Landscape - Analysis And Forecast (2017-2023)
The electrosurgical devices industry is a multi-billion-dollar market which consists of multitudinous companies involved in the manufacturing of generators and instruments as well as electrosurgical accessories to bolster the increasing demand for electrosurgical devices.
Electrosurgical devices include electrosurgical generators, monopolar and bipolar devices, and electrosurgical accessories to improve the overall minimally invasive surgical process efficiency (e.g., coagulation, desiccation, fulguration and incision, among others). Currently, electrosurgical devices are essential solutions for the medical devices companies that are facing increasing level of demand for high productivity and cost reduction. The recent advances in electrosurgery has revolutionized the field of surgery. Currently, several minimally invasive surgeries, such as laparoscopy, thoracoscopy, endoscopy, coronary bypass surgery, surgery of face, endoscopic brow, and face lift, among others have been performed using electrosurgical devices. Limited blood loss, minimized post-operative recovery time, and improved efficiency of surgical procedures are the most prominent factors facilitating the growth of incorporation of electrosurgical devices in the surgical industry. Furthermore, the advent of technologies, such as vessel sealing technology, tissue response technology, active electrode monitoring systems, and argon gas enhanced technology, has enabled the companies in the medical devices industry to meet the regulatory compliance as well as manage their profit margins and remain competitive in the market.
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the electrosurgical devices market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends and technological advancements. The scope of this report constitutes of an in-depth study of the global electrosurgical devices market, including a thorough analysis of the products across different regions. The market has been segmented into ‘product’, ‘application’, and ‘regions’. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global electrosurgical devices market with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key ecosystem players and key strategies and developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The research study considers the market share analysis for a comprehensive understanding of the global electrosurgical devices market, and assesses the factors governing the same. Opportunity matrix and detailed product mapping have been included in the report. The market by region has been further sub-segmented in various countries, and in each sub-segment the key market trends, list of the key players, and the recent developments that have taken place, have been discussed.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global electrosurgical devices market
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global electrosurgical devices market in 2016
- How will each segment of the global electrosurgical devices market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2023
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2017- 2023
- What are the key developmental strategies that are being implemented by the key players to sustain in this market
- What is the market share of each of the companies by electrosurgical generators, devices and accessories across various regions
- Who are the key players in the electrosurgical generators, devices and accessories market and what are their contributions
- What are the major benefits of the implementation of electrosurgical devices in different field of applications including general surgery, gynaecological surgery, urologic surgery, orthopaedic surgery, cardiovascular surgery, cosmetic surgery, and neurosurgery
- What is the scope of electrosurgical devices in the emerging economies of Asia Pacific and Latin America
- What is the scope for expansion by the key players of the electrosurgical devices market in Asia Pacific and Latin America
The key players who have been contributing significantly to the electrosurgical devices market include B. Braun Melsungen AG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Bovie Medical Corporation, Bowa Electronic GmbH & Co.KG, CONMED Corporation, ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH, Johnson & Johnson Corporation, Kirwan Surgical Products, LLC, KLS MARTIN GROUP, Maxerendoscopy, Medtronic Plc, Olympus Corporation, Smith&NephewPlc, Stryker Corporation, and Utah Medical Products, Inc., among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.