Global Graphene-enhanced Composites Market: Focus on Composite Type (Graphene-enhanced Polymer Composite, Graphene-enhanced Ceramic Composite, and Graphene-enhanced Metal Composite), Graphene Type, and Application-Analysis & Forecast, 2018-2023
Graphene-enhanced composites have enabled a myriad of applications from lightweight products to high capacity batteries and stronger materials. Graphene is the major driving force leading to the development of graphene-enhanced composites. The technological advancement for the mass production of graphene has positively impacted the growth of the graphene-enhanced composites. The combination of graphene with various matrices is so attractive that it not only reinforces the matrix but also introduces new mechanical and electronic properties to the material. Graphene is frequently reinforced with polymers such as thermoplastics and epoxies, among others.
Graphene-enhanced polymer composites, graphene-enhanced metal composites, and graphene-enhanced ceramic composites are some of the graphene-enhanced composites widely used across various end user applications. Graphene oxide and graphene nanoplatelets are the two forms of graphene being used to produce composites. Graphene-enhanced polymer composites are most widely used across various applications as polymers facilitates easy fabrication process with graphene in comparison to the other types. Along with this, polymer requires graphene in low amounts as compared to metals and ceramic. Haydale, XG Sciences, Inc., and Vorbeck Materials are some of the graphene-enhanced polymer composites manufacturers in the global graphene-enhanced composites market.
The global graphene-enhanced composites market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28.3% and 30.6% between 2018 and 2023 in terms of value and volume, respectively.
The report is a compilation of the different segments of the global graphene-enhanced composites market, including market breakdown by composite type, graphene type, application, and geographical areas. Herein the revenue generated from the composite type (graphene-enhanced polymer composite, graphene-enhanced ceramic composite, graphene-enhanced metal composite), graphene type (graphene oxide and graphene nanoplatelet), application (automotive, aerospace & defense, consumer electronics, building & construction, sports & leisure, and others),and geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America) are tracked to calculate the overall market size, both in terms of value ($million) and volume (tons). While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the global graphene-enhanced composites market. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What was the size in terms of value ($million) and volume (tons) of the graphene-enhanced composites market in 2017, and what will be the growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2023
- What will be the market size of different types of composites (by value and volume) and their growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2023
- What will be the market size of different graphene types in the graphene-enhanced composites market (by value and volume) and their growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2023
- What will be the market size of different applications of graphene-enhanced composites market (by value and volume) and their growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2023
- What will be the market size for different regions and countries in terms of value and volume in the graphene-enhanced composites market and their growth rate in the forecast period 2018-2023
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for graphene-enhanced composites in various end user industries during the forecast period
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global graphene-enhanced composites market
- What are the competitive strengths of key players in the global graphene-enhanced composites by analyzing through market share analysis
- Who are the key players (along with their detailed analysis and profiles including their financials, company snapshots, key products & services, and SWOT analysis) in the market
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s Five Forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The most commonly used strategy for developing a better hold on the market has been through partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. Moreover, the company profile section highlights significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies, and developmental activities of recent years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa, and South America. Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 100 players in the global graphene-enhanced composites market and draws upon insights from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 50 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The report also profiles approximately 16 companies with their financial analysis, SWOT, and product portfolio.
The company profiles in the report are Applied Graphene Materials plc, Global Graphene Group, Graphene 3D Lab Inc., Graphene Composites Ltd., Graphene NanoChem Plc, Graphenano, Haydale Graphene Industries Plc, Merck KGaA, NanoXplore Inc., SHD Composite Materials Ltd, The Sixth Element (Changzhou) Materials Technology Co., Ltd., Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd., Versarien Plc, Vorbeck Materials Corporation, and XG Sciences, Inc.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.