Global Light Weapons Market: Focus on Weapon Type and End-User- Analysis and Forecast 2017 to 2021
The Global light weapons market has exhibited a moderate growth in the recent past. Usage of light weapons in armed forces has increased over the years with advancements in technology. The increasing land disputes across the borders, rise in conflicts, and terrorism activities and rising defense spending are the factors for the growth of global light weapons market. Furthermore, low cost, lethality, portability, and simplicity of weapons have increased their adoption in armed forces as well as civilians. The demand for light weapons has experienced a significant rise in the recent years, and the trend is anticipated to continue in the future, owing to the changing nature of warfare and growing conflicts across the globe. The rise in demand of light weapons across emerging nations and military modernization programs are expected to open several new opportunities for light weapons market in the years to come.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The following points provide a concrete description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global light weapons market in different segments, such as type, end-user, and region.
- The study talks about the prime supply side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current, and future trends in the light weapons market
- The study also presents a detailed assessment of the light weapons market along with market drivers, challenges, and growth opportunities
- The report also highlights the value chain of the overall light weapons industry
- A detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies followed by the major players in the market.
- The light weapons market is also analyzed into different types such as anti-tank guided weapons (ATGW), anti-aircraft missile, rocket launchers, man-portable air defense systems (MANPADS), heavy machine guns, light cannons, recoilless rifles, grenade launchers, mortars, grenades, and rocket propelled grenades.
- In this report, various end-users of the light weapons market have also been studied. The end-users include military and homeland security.
- The light weapons market has been analyzed for all the regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World with further analysis with respect to several major countries.
- The key market players are analyzed and profiled in detail in the Company Profiles section of the report. This section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, and finally, the individual SWOT analysis.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.