Global Mammography System Market: Focus on Products, End Users, 15 Country Analysis, Industry Insights, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2028
The diagnostic imaging industry is focused on the development of advanced mammography systems using combination technology for the better diagnosis of breast cancer. The increasing prevalence of breast cancer and developing healthcare infrastructure are promoting the growth of the mammography systems for better diagnosis and treatment and improved quality of life of patients.
The mammography systems involve low dose x-rays for the early detection of breast cancer. Currently, mammography systems are considered a valuable tool for the diagnosis of breast cancer in hospitals, ambulatory centres, and diagnostic centres to provide cost-effective and highly efficient diagnosis and treatment. Moreover, advancements of mammography systems reduced turnaround time and complexity of diagnosis with detailed analysis of 3-D images. The combination technology provides several opportunities to develop the better 3-D images from different angles, thus providing precise and targeted treatment for the disease. The diagnostic imaging industry is witnessing the growth of mammography systems developed using combination technology. Several diagnostic imaging companies are now indulging in the research and development of digital tomosynthesis systems. Furthermore, the advent of digital systems has enabled the companies to develop digital tomosynthesis system for better diagnosis of breast cancer in denser breast tissues and provide better treatment to remain competitive in the market.
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the mammography system market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends, regulatory requirements, and technological advancements of the market. The scope of this report constitutes a detailed study of the products associated with the global mammography system market across different regions. The market has been segmented into ‘products’, ‘technology, ‘end users’, and ‘regions’. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global mammography system market with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints and challenges that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key players and recent developments taking place in this market. Moreover, the report includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The research study highlights the factors governing the industry attractiveness with Porter’s Five Forces for a comprehensive understanding of the global mammography system market. Moreover, the study includes detailed product mapping with further sub-segmentation in various countries and in each sub-segment the key market trends, list of the key companies, and the key strategies and developments have been discussed.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global mammography system market
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the mammography system industry
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global mammography system market in 2017
- How will each segment of the global mammography system market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2028
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018-2028
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the mammography system market What is the current market dominance for each of these leading players
- What would be the compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2018-2028
- What are the key product types in mammography system market What are the major benefits of each product type
- How has the market been segmented on the basis of technology Which technology is dominating the global mammography system market, and what is the reason behind its dominance
- How has the market been segmented on the basis of end user Which end user is currently dominating the global mammography system market, and what is the reason behind its dominance
- Who are the key manufacturers in the mammography system market, and what is their growth potential
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions for mammography system
- What is the growth potential of mammography system in each region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World
- Which mammography system product type is having the most promising growth and in which region
- Which mammography system end user is having the most promising growth and in which region
The key players who have been contributing significantly to the mammography system market include BMI Biomedical International s.r.l., Canon Inc., Carestream Health Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, General Electric Company, General Medical Italia, General Medical Merate S.p.A., Hologic, Inc., Konica Minolta, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Metaltronica S.p.A., Nanjing Perlove Medical Equipment Co., Ltd., Planmed Oy, Siemens Healthineers, and Villa Sistemi Medicali S.p.A., among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.