Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market: Focus on Product Type, Application, End User, 25 Countries' Data, Patent Scenario, and Competitive Landscape – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the key regulations governing the development, commercialization, and clinical use of minimally invasive surgical systems market, across the globe?
- What are the key technological developments on which the current industry leaders are spending their major share of research and development (R&D) investment?
- How is the role of minimally invasive surgery technologies expected to evolve in the future?
- Who are the leading players which hold significant dominance on the global minimally invasive surgical systems market, currently?
- How likely are current business models to persist in the future?
- What are the key market drivers, challenges, growth opportunities, and trends?
- How do minimally invasive procedures function as compared to each other?
- How is the expiration of patents likely to disrupt market dynamics?
- What are the key strategies incorporated by the leading players in the minimally invasive surgical systems landscape?
- What is the likelihood of new players entering the market in near-term?
- What is the current revenue contribution for different endoscopes and endoscopy systems, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution for the different types of conventional minimally invasive surgical systems, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution for the different types of surgical robotic systems, and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- Which countries contribute to the major share of current demand and which countries hold significant scope for business expansion activities, by the key players?
Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market Forecast, 2020-2030
The Global Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market Report by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 6.51% during the forecast period, 2020-2030.
Key USPs of the Report
Following are some of the key sections of the report
- Industry Analysis (Section 4)
- The industry analysis section encompasses a description of the industry structure as well as the whole supply chain. Furthermore, this section consists of other forms of analyses such as patent analysis, regulatory landscape, and awaited technological developments. The patent analysis section covers the filing trend and analyzes the impact of patent expiration on the market. This section will aid the readers in staying updated with the latest regulations as well as discuss how the market is likely to unfold during the next ten years.
- Competitive Landscape (section 5)
- This section comprises the following information:
- Market Share Analysis
- This section includes key insights on the revenue share of the players operating in the market, both for conventional minimally invasive surgical systems and surgical robotics. It will provide information on who the leading players in the market are. The section will also include brand share analysis for surgical robotics and conventional minimally invasive surgical systems.
- Key Strategies and Developments
- The section provides information on the recent developments in the market, which includes the following categories - funding activities, M&A activities, partnerships, alliances & business expansions, regulatory & legal, new offerings, and procurement & sales.
- Global Market Scenario (section 6)
- This section encompasses information on the limitations and assumptions considered while sizing the market, along with detailed description and impact analysis for the market dynamics, i.e. growth factors, challenges, and market opportunities.
- In addition, the report provides a detailed analysis and growth forecast for each segment in the subsequent sections. Country-wise analysis has been provided for 25 leading countries across the globe.
In surgical robotics, I think the biggest challenge for the market players is reducing the dimensions of the instruments and making them smaller. Making instruments smaller is a more complex process since the whole design, right from the ports and the supporting instruments, needs to change. This is something that the industry is trending toward, and it will be exciting to see the new mechanisms to maneuver such small instruments with complex designs.
Conventional Minimally Invasive Surgeries
The industry has been largely driven by changing preferences due to increasing desire for better surgical outcomes. One way the industry has transformed is that minimally invasive surgeries have witnessed increasing support, both from patients and surgeons. The market is expected to continue to grow and gain more preference even in developing countries.
Scope of the Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market
The report constitutes an in-depth study of the global minimally invasive surgical systems market, including a thorough analysis of the types of products, both conventional and robotic minimally invasive surgical systems. The study also presents a detailed analysis of the market dynamics and the estimation of the market size over the forecast period 2020-2030. The scope of this report is focused on the different types of product types in minimally invasive surgeries such as video and visualization systems, endoscopes and endoscopy systems, and others, along with different applications, end users, and country-wise analysis.
The purpose of the study is to gain a holistic view of the global minimally invasive surgical systems market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulations and technological advancements. The market has been segmented into product type, application, end user, and region. The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products allied with the global minimally invasive surgical systems market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the market opportunities, patent analysis, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, growth potential of each product, end user, application, and region, as well as other vital information with respect to the minimally invasive surgical systems market.
Key Companies in the Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems Market
Some of the key players contributing to the global minimally invasive surgical systems market are as follows –
Conventional Minimally Invasive Surgical Systems
Olympus Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic Plc, J&J, Hoya Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc., Smith & Nephew plc, Fortimedix Surgical B.V., and Cook Medical LLC.
Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Corindus, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Zimmer Biomet, Medtronic Plc, Medrobotics Corporation and Renishaw Pl
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.