Global Orthodontics Market - Focus on Product Type, Competitive Landscape, and Regional Study (22 Countries) - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2025
The orthodontic product manufacturers in the market are focussed on developing and manufacturing technologically advanced products such as a clear aligner, 3D printers, CAD/CAM systems and intraoral scanners in the global orthodontics market. The factors such as increasing prevalence of malocclusion and improving healthcare infrastructure pertaining to favorable reimbursement policies are impelling the growth of the orthodontic products.
The orthodontic products are divided into two categories, namely conventional products and advanced products to treat or correct misaligned teeth. Currently, the market is witnessing increased adoption of orthodontic products among the adults. According to various research conducted, product reach for an adult as well as teen age-group segments is anticipated to be equal in the ratio in the upcoming years.
The purpose of this study is to gain a holistic view of the orthodontics market in terms of various influencing factors, such as recent trends, and technological advancements of the market. The scope of this report constitutes a detailed study of the products associated with the global orthodontics market, across different regions. The market has been segmented into ‘product type,’ ‘age-group,’ ‘end user,’ and ‘regions.’
The conventional products are sub-segmented into brackets, wires, adhesives, bands, correctors, tubes, and others and bracket conventional products is further sub-segmented into metal brackets, self-ligating brackets, ceramic brackets, and lingual brackets. The advanced products are also sub-segmented into aligner, intraoral scanners, 3D printers, CAD designing systems, and software & other instruments. Based on age-group, the market is segmented into teen age-group segment and adult age-group segment. On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into specialty clinics, hospitals, and other end use segment. Regionally, the market is segmented into North America (the U.S. and Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, the U.K., Spain, Russia, Belgium, and the Netherlands), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, India, and Australia & New Zealand), and Middle East and Africa (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and South Africa).
The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well-informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global orthodontics market with the help of the key factors driving the market, restraints, and challenges that can inhibit the overall market growth and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The report includes an in-depth examination of the key players and recent developments taking place in the market. Moreover, the report includes chapters on market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges) and industry analysis as well.
The research study highlights the factors governing the industry attractiveness with Porter’s Five Forces for a comprehensive understanding of the global orthodontics market. Moreover, the study includes detailed product mapping with further sub-segmentation in various countries, and in each sub-segment, the key market trends, list of the key companies, and the key strategies and developments have been discussed.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- How did the orthodontics market evolve, and what is its scope in the future
- What are the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global orthodontics market
- What are the key developmental strategies that are being implemented by the key players to sustain their position in the market
- How will the influencing factors affect the industry attractiveness
- How will the reimbursement policies by various government organizations affect the global orthodontics market
- What was the market size of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global orthodontics market in 2017
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2018- 2025 Moreover, what will be the growth rate of the orthodontic products during the forecast period
- How will each segment of the global orthodontics market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025
- Which one of the market segments- product type, age-group, and end user- is expected to register the highest CAGR for the orthodontics market
- What are the major factors driving the adoption of orthodontic products in the adult age-group segment
- What is the market size of orthodontics in different countries of the world
- What is the market size of orthodontics products in both teen and adult age-group segments
- Which region will contribute to the highest sales of orthodontics
- Who are the key players in the orthodontics market and what are their contributions
The key players who have been contributing significantly to the orthodontics market include 3D Systems Corporation, 3M Company, 3Shape A/S, Align Technology, Inc., American Orthodontics Corporation, Bernhard Förster GmbH, Carestream Dental LLC, ClearCorrect LLC (Straumann Holding AG), Danaher Corporation (Ormco), Dentaurum GmbH & Co. KG, Dentsply Sirona, Inc., EnvisionTEC GmbH, G&H Orthodontics, Inc., Henry Schein, Inc., LM-Instruments OY, Rocky Mountain Orthodontics, Scheu Dental GmbH, Sino Dental Group Limited, Stratasys Ltd., and TP Orthodontics, Inc., among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.