Global Point-of-Care Imaging Devices Market: Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030
Global Point-of-Care Imaging Devices Market to Reach $19.84 Billion by 2030
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the key regulations governing the global point-of-care (PoC) imaging devices market?
- What are the key technological developments on which the current industry leaders are spending a major share of their R&D investment?
- How is the role of PoC Imaging devices expected to evolve in the future?
- What level of impact will the ongoing COVID-19 crisis have on the market in terms of change in demand and the functioning of the supply chain?
- Who are the leading players holding a major share of the PoC imaging devices market?
- What are the current business models and key strategies adopted by leading players, and how likely are those models to persist in future market scenarios?
- What are the key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends?
- What is the patent landscape like in the global PoC imaging devices market?
- What is the current annual demand for PoC imaging devices across different regions, and their growth potential in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution of the different product types, and how would it change in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution of the different clinical utilities, and how would it change in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution of the different diagnostic applications, and how would it change in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution of the different end users, and how would it change in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution of the different technologies and how would it change in the forecast period?
Overview of the Global Point-of-Care Imaging Devices Market
Point-of-Care imaging devices refer to diagnostic imaging devices that can be taken to where the patient is, instead of carrying the patient to a specific location for a scan. One of the pivotal ideas driving the growth in the adoption of the PoC imaging devices is the need to go bedside. This is the prime objective of several startups in the market. Thus, accessibility has a higher importance than affordability. PoC imaging devices tend to be more affordable as they are smaller and do not involve additional costs. For instance, in the case of fixed MRI systems, the additional cost includes the cost of maintenance and copper-shielding, among others. However, PoC imaging devices, especially the handheld versions, are more economical and are driven by a growing connected world.
Key USPs of the Report
Following are the key sections of the report -
- Industry Analysis
The industry analysis section encompasses a description of the industry structure as well as the whole supply chain. Furthermore, this section consists of other forms of analyses, such as patent analysis, impact on the market due to COVID-19, regulatory landscape, and awaited technological developments. The patent analysis section covers the filing trend and analyzes the impact of patent expiration on the market. This section will help the readers stay updated with the latest regulations as well as discuss how the market is likely to unfold during the next ten years.
- Competitive Landscape
This section comprises the following information:
- Market Share Analysis
This section includes key insights on the revenue share of the players operating in the market.
- Key Strategies and Developments
The section provides information on the recent developments in the market, which includes the following categories - funding activities, partnerships, alliances and business expansions, regulatory and legal activities, and new offerings.
- Global Market Scenario
This section encompasses information on the limitations and assumptions considered while sizing the market, along with the detailed description and impact analysis for the market dynamics, i.e., growth factors, challenges, and market opportunities.
In addition, the report provides a detailed analysis and growth forecast for each segment in the subsequent sections. Country-wise analysis has been provided for 23 leading countries across the globe.
The Global Point-of-Care Imaging Devices Market was valued to be $8.66 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to witness an impressive double-digit growth rate, to reach $19.84 billion by 2030.
“When thinking about some advanced medically developed countries such as Japan, or the U.S., there is still not enough Magnetic Resonance (MR) capacity. There are not enough MRI units in the world. The very fact that it has taken MRI forty years to get to 10% technology adoption indicates a poor adoption curve. A different model is needed for bringing the diagnostic value and power of MRI out into the world. PoC MRI is trying to do just that.” – Christopher Ward (Commercial Leader – Strategy, Product Marketing, Business Development at Hyperfine Research)
Scope of the Point-of-Care Imaging Devices Market
The report constitutes an in-depth study of the Global Point-of-Care Imaging Devices market, including a thorough analysis of the types of products. The study also presents a detailed analysis of the market dynamics and the estimation of the market size over the forecast period 2020-2030. The scope of this report is focused on the different types of products and technology, along with different diagnostic applications and end users, as well as country-wise analysis.
The purpose of the study is to gain a holistic view of the Global Point-of-Care Imaging Devices market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulations and technological advancements. The market has been segmented into product, technology, clinical utility, diagnostic application, end user, and region. The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products allied with the Global Point-of-Care Imaging Devices market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the market opportunities, patent filing trend, impact due to COVID-19, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, the growth potential of each product, technology, end user, application, and region, as well as other vital information with respect to the point-of-care imaging market.
By Product Type
- Cart/Trolley-Based Systems
- Handheld Devices and Wearables
- Other Portable Formats
By Technology Type
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
By Clinical Utility Type
By Diagnostic Application
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres (ASCs)
- Clinics and Laboratories
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Assisted Living Houses
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Companies in the Point-of-Care Imaging Devices Market
The key players contributing to the Global Point-of-Care Imaging Devices market are Siemens Healthineers, General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Canon, Inc., Hitachi Ltd., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), Samsung Medison, Canon, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Butterfly Network, Inc., Hyperfine Research, and Hologic, Inc., among others.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.