Global SLAM Technology Market: Focus on Platform (Robot, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Augmented Reality, and Autonomous Vehicle) and End-Users - Analysis & Forecast, 2018-2027
The SLAM technology market is expected to witness a robust growth rate in the forecast period. The SLAM technology used across industries has experienced continuous technological advancement and the accuracy has significantly improved. Their increased adoption across robots, UAVs, and augmented reality applications is expected to drive the market in the forecast period. The demand across platforms has experienced a significant rise in the recent years and the trend is anticipated to continue in the next few years, owing to their greater accuracy and minimal hardware requirement. The rising number of industries moving over to automation across emerging nations and UAVs application gaining traction is expected to open several new opportunities for the SLAM technology market in the years to come.
The major platforms where SLAM technology is used include robots, UAVs, augmented reality, and autonomous vehicle. Major end-users where SLAM technology based platforms are used include commercial, household, manufacturing and logistics, and military.
The following points provide a concrete description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the SLAM technology market in different segments such as platform, end-user, and geography.
- The study includes the market analysis and forecast of the global SLAM technology market from 2017 to 2027 in terms of value. The report also highlights the year-on-year growth of the market.
- The study talks about the prime supply side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends in the SLAM technology market.
- The study also presents a detailed examination of the SLAM technology market along the lines of market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, and challenges.
- The study provides detailed analysis of industry attractiveness through Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
- The report also highlights the value chain of the overall SLAM technology industry.
- A detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies, followed by the key players in the market. Additionally, analysis of their position in the market is also provided.
- The report also provides a detailed study of the platforms in which SLAM technology is being used such as robots, UAVs, augmented reality, and autonomous vehicles, among others.
- In this report, various end-users of SLAM technology market have also been studied. The end-users include commercial, household, manufacturing and logistics, and military.
- The SLAM technology market has been analyzed for all the geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World with further analysis with respect to several major countries.
- The key market players are analyzed and profiled in detail in the Company Profiles section of the report. This section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, and finally, the individual SWOT analysis.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.