Global Small Arms Market: Focus on Gun Type (Handguns, Rifles, and Shotguns) Cutting Type (Rifled/Threaded Bore and Smooth Bore), Operation Type (Automatic, Semi-Automatic and Manual), and Application- Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2023
The global small arms market is expected to witness static growth during the forecast period 2018-2023, due to the rising demand from civilian (self-defense). A wide-range of firearms has been adopted by the defense forces of various nations in regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, among others in order to protect their countries from wars, conflicts, and terrorist activities. Of late, with the rising interests of people in activities such as hunting and shooting along with the rising concern for personal defense, the small arms industry has been observing a robust growth. For instance, trends such as trophy hunting or target shooting have become popular in major countries around the world. Moreover, the various regions of the world are increasing their defense expenditure to be more stable and competitive at the global level. The increasing defense budget of the countries is expected to drive the global small arms market.
According to BIS Research analysis, the global small arms market generated $8.37 billion in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.51%, during 2018-2023. North America dominated the global small arms market in 2017, with the U.S. acquiring the most significant market share, globally. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
Following points provide a detailed description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- The study examines the prime supply-side factors, which affect the growth of the market, along with the current and future trends, market drivers, restraints, and challenges prevalent in the global small arms market.
- A detailed market share analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the ¬key market developments and strategies, followed by the top players in the market. Additionally, a market share analysis diagram has been included in the existing study to analyze the competitive strength of the players in the global small arms market.
- A detailed Porter’s Five Forces has been included in the report.
- This report identifies the global small arms market under different segments such as gun type, cutting type, operation type, applications, and region.
- The global small arms market for the major regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa, has been analyzed in the report.
- In the company profiles section, the study provides a detailed analysis of the 15 key players in the global small arms market, including Browning International S.A., Sig Sauer Inc., Colt’s Manufacturing Company, Beretta Arms Company, FN Herstal, Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd., Taurus Holdings Inc, Glock Inc., Remington Outdoor Company, Heckler & Koch AG, American Outdoor Brands Corporation (Smith & Wesson), Israel Weapon Industries (IWI), Kalashnikov Concern, O.F. Mossberg & Sons, and Sturm, Ruger & Co. This section covers business financials, company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, and the individual SWOT analysis.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.