Global Swarm Intelligence Market: Focus on Platform and Algorithm Model - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2028
The global swarm intelligence market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period 2018-2028 due to the rising demand from drone and robot applications across various industries including commercial, and military, among others. The increasing number of drones for defense and need for higher efficiency are some of the key drivers for the growth of the global swarm intelligence market.
The rising demand of swarms in autonomous vehicles and swarm intelligence for parcel delivery through drones are some of the future opportunities. The global swarm intelligence market has been classified into three platforms: robot swarm, drone swarm, and human swarm. Drone swarm market is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2028 due to the extensive demand from commercial and military end-users. Furthermore, the global swarm intelligence market has been classified into three different algorithm models including Ant Colony Optimization (ACO), Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO), and Others (Artificial Fish Swarm Algorithm and Bee based Algorithms).
According to BIS Research analysis, the global swarm intelligence market generated $10.5 million in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 37.49% during 2018-2028. North America dominated the global swarm intelligence market in 2017 with the U.S. acquiring the most significant market share, globally. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2028.
Following points provide a detailed description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global swarm intelligence market under different segments such as platform, algorithm model, and region.
- It examines the prime supply-side factors, which affect the growth of the market, and the current and future trends, market drivers, restraints, and challenges prevalent in the global swarm intelligence market.
- The report also highlights the value chain of the industry.
- Detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the ¬key market developments and strategies followed by the top players in the market. Additionally, the competitive benchmarking map has been included in the existing study which analyzes the competitive strength of the players in the global swarm intelligence market.
- The market for different platforms such as robot swarm, drone swarm, and human swarm, has been estimated and analyzed.
- The market for different algorithm models such as Ant Colony Optimization (ACO), Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO), and Others (Artificial Fish Swarm Algorithm and Bee based Algorithms) has been estimated and analyzed.
- The global swarm intelligence market has been analyzed in the report for the major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest-of-the-World.
- A detailed Porter’s Five Forces analysis has been included in the report. Furthermore, the report also focuses on providing information on the key participants and future opportunities in the global swarm intelligence market.
- The study provides detailed analysis of the 12 key players in the global swarm intelligence market including ConvergentAI, DoBots, Enswarm, Hydromea SA, Power-Blox AG, Sentien Robotics, LLC, Swarm Technology, LLC, Unanimous A.I., Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Raytheon Inc., Northrop Grumman, and Valutico in the Company Profiles section. This section covers business financials, company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, future programs (if any), and the individual SWOT analysis.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.