Global UAV Sense-and-Avoid Systems Market - Analysis & Forecast, 2017-2022 Focus on (Application and Technology)
The UAV sense and avoid systems market is growing at a robust growth rate since the past few years. The technology of sensing and avoiding any obstacle has considerably improved over the years. Their increased adoption across commercial and non-commercial applications, and stringent rules and regulations imposed by governments of various countries for the safety of UAVs, are the two significant factors driving the demand in UAV sense and avoid systems market. However, factors such as communicational constraints, lower efficiency of sense and avoid systems, and miniaturizing collision avoidance system for small UAVs are some of the prominent challenges in the UAV sense and avoid systems market. On the other hand, increasing technological advancements to build fully autonomous drones, and demand of sense and avoid technologies for swarm drones are expected to open several future opportunities for the growth of the UAV sense and avoid systems market.
The major technologies of UAV sense and avoid systems include cooperative and non-cooperative technologies. The major applications of UAV sense and avoid systems are commercial and non-commercial applications. The commercial applications can further be sub-divided into inspection, aerial imaging, and first responder, among others.
The following points provide a concrete description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global UAV sense and avoid systems market in different segments such as technology, application, and region
- The study includes the market analysis and forecast of the global UAV sense and avoid systems market from 2016 to 2022 in terms of value and volume
- The study talks about the prime supply side factors affecting the growth of the market along with the current and future trends in the UAV sense and avoid systems market
- The study also presents a detailed examination of the UAV sense and avoid systems market along the lines of market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, and challenges
- The study provides detailed analysis of industry attractiveness through Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- The report also highlights the value chain of the overall UAV sense and avoid system industry
- The report also includes patent analysis of the overall UAV sense and avoid systems market
- A detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments & strategies followed by the key players in the market
- The report also provides a detailed study of the technologies used in UAV sense and avoid systems market such as cooperative and non-cooperative
- The report also provides a detailed study of the applications in which UAV sense and avoid systems are used such as commercial and non-commercial
- The UAV sense and avoid systems market has been analyzed for all the geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World with further analysis with respect to several major countries
- The key market players are analyzed and profiled in detail in the Company Profiles section of the report. This section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, and finally, the individual SWOT analysis.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.