Global U.V. and Blue Light Blocking Coatings Market: Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2025
In 2025, the U.V. and blue light blocking coatings market is anticipated to reach 805.5 million square meters and 617.2 million square meters respectively on a global level at a CAGR of 8.30% and 7.58% during the forecast period of 2020-2025
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the global U.V. and blue light blocking coatings market during the forecast period, 2020-2025?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global U.V. and blue light blocking coatings market?
- What is the global U.V. and blue light blocking coatings market size in terms of value ($million) and volume (million square meters) from 2019-2025 along with the year-on-year growth rates and the CAGR from 2020 to 2025?
- What are the different layer types of U.V. and blue light blocking coatings and their growth pattern in terms of volume in different regions and countries?
- What are the major technologies used for applying U.V. and blue light blocking coatings?
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do the U.V. and blue light blocking coatings manufacturers foresee?
- What are the major end user industries for U.V. and blue light blocking coatings globally in terms of revenue generation?
- What is the consumption pattern of the U.V. and blue light blocking coatings across end users in different regions and countries?
- Which are the major regions and countries that provide growth opportunities for the U.V. and blue light blocking coatings market?
- What is the impact of COVID-19 in different end user industries of both U.V. and blue light blocking coatings market?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the U.V. and blue light blocking coatings market on the basis of their recent developments, product offerings and regional presence?
- Who are the key players (along with their detailed analysis and profiles including their company snapshots, key products and services, and SWOT analysis) in the market?
Global U.V. and Blue Light Blocking Coatings Market Forecast
The Global U.V. and Blue Light Blocking Coatings Market analyzed by BIS Research is expected to show a decent growth in the coming years. Blue light and ultraviolet light blocking coatings address the ongoing issue of digital eye stress and are able to present an extensive amount of opportunities to revolutionize the working principle of different end user industries such as optical industry, and automotive industry, among others. The usage of innovative coatings has become a necessity in maintaining the durability of a product, over time, leading the manufacturers in the industry to use different functional coatings and add new properties to their products to distinguish their products in the competitive market.
Blue light and ultraviolet lights are a part of High Energy Visible (HEV) radiations. These radiations are harmful for our eyes and create stress-related issues. Blue light could be radiated from both natural and artificial sources. The blue light which is found in natural sources is necessary for maintaining melatonin levels and thereby ensuring productivity of human body. On the contrary, blue light that is generated from artificial sources such as television screen, and smartphone screen, among others is harmful and creates an imbalance in the melatonin level of the body thereby disturbing the sleep cycle and the circadian rhythm of the body. It also causes digital-eye stress that results in reduced productivity, fatigue, headaches and several other health problems. Over exposure of ultraviolet light is also harmful as it causes cancer and reduces the visibility of the human eye by degrading the cornea. It also possesses the capability of degenerating atomic bonds thus rendering the monetary value of certain artifacts useless. Due to such issues, protection from the ultraviolet light has become essential in today’s world. The research study focuses on putting forward a clear picture of the current consumption and future growth potential of both U.V and blue light blocking coatings.
Scope of the Global U.V. and Blue Light Blocking Coatings Market
The Global U.V. and Blue Light Blocking Coatings Market provides detailed market information for segmentation on the basis of technology, application, layer and region. The purpose of this market analysis is to examine the U.V. and Blue Light Blocking Coatings outlook in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape along with the detailed financial and product contribution of the key players operating in the market. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed analysis of the technologies involved in the recycling process.
The global U.V. and blue light blocking coatings market is segregated by region under seven major regions, namely North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, China, South America, and Middle East and Africa.
Key Companies in the Global U.V. and Blue Light Blocking Coatings Market
The key market players in the global U.V. and blue light blocking coatings market include 3M, B + D, Blueberry Glasses, Carl Zeiss AG, Cyxus, Essilor International S.A., Gunnar Optiks LLC, HOYA Corporation, ICOAT COMPANY, LLC., IOT Neochromes, IZIPIZI, PPG Industries, Inc., PRIVE REVAUX, Swanwick Sleep, and ZENNI OPTICAL INC.
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.