Agriculture Market Global Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery
Including: Crop Production; Animal Produce; Rural Activities
Reasons to Purchase
- Fully updated for 2020 including the impact of the Covid 19/ Novel Coronavirus.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and key trends
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Agriculture Global Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the agriculture market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the agriculture market and suggests approaches.
The global agriculture market is expected to decline from $9997.0 billion to $9890.0 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of -1.08%, this is due to disruption in supply chains and decline in consumption as a result of trade restrictions and lockdowns imposed across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak. Farmers faced difficulties in harvesting, marketing their produce and export of agricultural produce declined significantly as countries imposed restrictions on cross border trade. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 7.16% from 2020 to reach $12168.3 billion in 2023.
Agriculture Global Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global agriculture sector.
Markets Covered: Crop Production; Animal Produce; Rural Activities
Geographic scope: Asia Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East, Africa
Countries: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Canada, USA, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Table 1 : Global Agriculture Market, Historic Market Size, 2015-2019, $ Billion
- Table 2 : Global Agriculture Market, Forecast Market Size, 2019-2023, $ Billion
- Table 3 : Global Agriculture Market, Split By Segment, 2019, $ Billion
- Table 4 : Global Agriculture Market, Historic and Forecast, Split By Segment, 2015-2023
- Table 5 : Global Agriculture Market, Split By Region, 2019, $ Billion
- Table 6 : Global Agriculture Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Region, 2015-2023
- Table 7 : Agriculture Market Data Sources
- Figure 1 : Global Agriculture Market, Historic Market Size, 2015-2019, $ Billion
- Figure 2 : Global Agriculture Market, Forecast Market Size, 2019-2023, $ Billion
- Figure 3 : Global Agriculture Market, Split By Segment, 2019, $ Billion
- Figure 4 : Global Agriculture Market, Historic and Forecast, Split By Segment, 2015-2023
- Figure 5 : Global Agriculture Market, Split By Region, 2019, $ Billion
- Figure 6 : Global Agriculture Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Region, 2015-2023
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 50 research professionals at its offices in India, the UK and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.