Immunochemistry Market Global Briefing 2018
Including: Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay, Western Blot And Elispot, Rapid Tests, Consumables, and Others.
Covering: Abbott Laboratories, Danaher Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc ., DiaSorin, BioMérieux, Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings Plc.
The Business Research Company’s reports are based on the methodology below.
Our datasets are created using a wide range of proprietary and public sources including leading government bodies, associations, trade journals, market intelligence reports and trade magazines. Data is modelled based on hard data, extrapolation, regression analysis based on known macro data inputs, interpolation between hard figures, comparisons with other geographies and markets, price estimations, and qualitative inputs. Data is triangulated within our unique market data model covering an exhaustive list of 200+ markets across 12 countries and 5 regions. Comparable data is used for sanity check and trend analysis. For example our global market value data is compared to unit sales and price data for the relevant market as well as relevant macro-economic datasets in order to establish validity.
Market value is defined as the revenues earned by organizations for products and services within the specified market. The break down by geography is revenue generated within the specific industry by organizations in the specified geography, irrespective of where they are produced.
Competitor Market Share Data
The competitor market share data is intended to represent the companies that gain the most revenues from the given market and the percentage share of the market that they hold. If a company derives most of its revenues from the market, its revenues are given in full. If a large part of the company's revenues come from other markets, only the division of the company which operates in this market is included. Where accurate information is not available on the revenues a company generates from the market its market share is not included, however a profile of the company may still be included if it is a significant competitor in the market.
Analysis is drawn from our Consultants’ wide range of industry and research experience as well as public and proprietary sources. Consultants are trained in research techniques and ethics by the Market Research Society.
Verification Through Expert Interviews
Every year The Business Research Company carries out thousands of interviews with senior executives and industry experts across hundreds of markets. Through these interviews we develop our internal understanding of markets and geographies and cross reference our understanding of global markets with expert feedback utilizing ‘Delphic’ research methodologies.
The Business Research Company prides itself on the quality and validity of its data and analysis. Our unique ‘end noted’ referencing approach allows the user to trace our market numbers and analysis back to the specific data sources they were derived from.
Immunochemistry devices /test kits are designed to diagnose diseases or conditions by studying the functions of the immune system by analyzing reactions of specific proteins, antigens, and antibodies when brought in contact with samples from patients. Based on technology, these devices are classified into enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, rapid tests, western blot and ELISPOT, consumables and others.
Global Immunochemistry market size in 2017 was estimated to be around $18.6 billion. Immunochemistry devices/test kits market constitutes around 33.1% of the total In-Vitro diagnostics market.
Manufacturers are trying to specialize or focus on specific diseases to optimize their investment in research and development and manufacture quality products in the global market. Within the immunochemistry market, high-growth sub-segments such as infectious disease testing, cancer, and cardiac detection are the major focus areas of leading brands, while autoimmune diagnostics are being handled by specialty diagnostic manufacturers.
- Table 1 : Global Immunochemistry Market, Historic Market Size, 2013-2017
- Table 2 : Global Immunochemistry Market, Forecast Market Size, 2017-2021
- Table 3 : Global Immunochemistry Market, 2017, Split By Region, 2017
- Table 4 : Global Immunochemistry Market As A Proportion of In-Vitro Diagnostics Market, Split By Region, 2017
- Table 5 : Global Immunochemistry Market, 2017, Split By Country, 2017
- Table 6 : Global Immunochemistry Market As A Proportion of In-Vitro Diagnostics Market, Split By Country, 2017
- Table 7 : Global Immunochemistry Market, 2017, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2017
- Figure 1 : Global Immunochemistry Market, Historic Market Size, 2013-2017
- Figure 2 : Global Immunochemistry Market, Forecast Market Size, 2017-2021
- Figure 3 : Global Immunochemistry Market, Split By Region, 2017
- Figure 4 : Global Immunochemistry Market As A Proportion of In-Vitro Diagnostics Market, Split By Region, 2017
- Figure 5 : Global Immunochemistry Market, Split By Country, 2017
- Figure 6 : Global Immunochemistry Market As A Proportion of In-Vitro Diagnostics Market, Split By Country, 2017
- Figure 7 : Global Immunochemistry Market, 2017, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2017
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 50 research professionals at its offices in India, the UK and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.