Biologics Market Competitor Briefing 2019
Including: Monoclonal Antibodies (MAbS); Therapeutic Proteins; Vaccines
Covering: F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.; Johnson & Johnson; AbbVie Inc.; Merck & Co.; Amgen
The report is built on information collected through secondary sources and analysis done by The Business Research
Company (TBRC). The secondary sources include the data published by statistical bodies, government agencies, market
intelligence databases and annual reports. Insights on the current market scenario, historic and forecast market drivers were
gathered from industry reports and news articles.
Note on Market Numbers –
Market value is defined as the revenues earned by organizations for products and services within the specified market. The
break down by geography is revenue generated within the specific industry by organizations in the specified geography,
irrespective of where they are produced.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd was the largest competitor with 10.59% of the Biologics market, followed by Johnson & Johnson; AbbVie Inc.; Merck & Co; and Amgen.
Biologics Market Competitor Briefing 2019 provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global biologics sector.
Reasons to Purchase
• Fully updated for 2019.
• Identify growth segments and opportunities.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Biologics Market Competitor Briefing 2019 from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, market shares, competitive landscape for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
Markets Covered: Monoclonal Antibodies (MAbS); Therapeutic Proteins; Vaccines
Companies Mentioned: F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.; Johnson & Johnson; AbbVie Inc.; Merck & Co.; Amgen
Geographic scope: Global
Time series: Five years historic and forecast
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Table 1 : Global Biologics Market, Historic Market Size, 2014-2018, $ Billion
- Table 2 : Global Biologics Market, Forecast Market Size, 2018-2022, $ Billion
- Table 3 : Global Biologics Market, Key Competitors Estimated Market Shares, 2018, Percentage (%)
- Table 4 : Biologics Market Data Sources
- Figure 1 : Global Biologics Market, Historic Market Size, 2014-2018, $ Billion
- Figure 2 : Global Biologics Market, Forecast Market Size, 2018-2022, $ Billion
- Figure 3 : Global Biologics Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2018, Percentage (%)
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 50 research professionals at its offices in India, the UK and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.