Including: General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial (OMF), Endodontics Dentistry, Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontics, Oral Pathology and Dental Public Health
Covering: National Health Service, Integrated Dental Holdings (IDH), and Aspen Dental
The report is built on information collected through secondary sources and analysis done by The Business Research Company (TBRC). The secondary sources include the data published by statistical bodies, government agencies, market intelligence databases and annual reports. Insights on the current market scenario, historic and forecast market drivers were gathered from industry reports and news articles.
Note on Market Numbers –
Market value is defined as the revenues earned by organizations for products and services within the specified market. The break down by geography is revenue generated within the specific industry by organizations in the specified geography, irrespective of where they are produced.
Dentists are health practitioners who operate private or group practices in their own premises or in other facilities such as hospitals or health maintenance organization (HMO) medical centers. They provide dental preventive, cosmetic maintenance and/or emergency care. They might also specialize in a single field of dentistry.
North America was the largest region in the dental services market in 2017, accounting for around 43% market share. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for around 28% market share. Asia Pacific was the third largest region accounting for around 16% market share.
The dental services industry is experiencing a change in its delivery model through dental support organizations giving rise to corporate or group practices. The DSOs are facilitating more in-house treatments such as orthodontics, endodontic and oral maxillofacial surgery instead of being referred to a separate specialist. Group practices also provide better funding for infrastructure, equipment and expenses associated with hiring specialists.
- Table 1 : Global Dental Services Market, Historic Market Size, 2013-2017
- Table 2 : Global Dental Services Market, Forecast Market Size, 2017-2021
- Table 3 : Global Dental Services Market, Split By Region, 2017
- Table 4 : Global Dental Services Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Region, 2013-2021
- Table 5 : Global Dental Services Market, Split By Country, 2017
- Table 6 : Global Wood Products Manufacturing Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Country, 2013-2021
- Table 7 : Global Dental Services Market, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2017
- Figure 1 : Global Dental Services Market, Historic Market Size, 2013-2017
- Figure 2 : Global Dental Services Market, Forecast Market Size, 2017-2021
- Figure 3 : Global Dental Services Market, Split By Region, 2017
- Figure 4 : Global Dental Services Market, Historic and Forecast Growth, By Region, 2013-2021
- Figure 5 : Global Dental Services Market, Split By Country, 2017
- Figure 6 : Global Dental Services Market Size, Historic and Forecast Growth, By Country, 2013-2021
- Figure 7 : Global Dental Services Market, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2017
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 50 research professionals at its offices in India, the UK and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.