Foundries Market Global Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery
Including: Ferrous Metal Foundries; Nonferrous Metal Foundries
The global foundries market is expected to decline from $202.0 billion to $173.3 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of -14.2%, this is due to disruption in supply chains and decline in consumption as a result of trade restrictions and lockdowns imposed across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak. Manufacturers depend heavily on supply of raw materials from domestic and international suppliers. As many governments restricted the movement of goods across countries and locally, manufacturers had to halt production due to lack of raw materials. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 5.09% from 2020 to reach $201.1 billion in 2023.
Foundries Global Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global foundries sector.
Reasons to Purchase
- Fully updated for 2020 including the impact of the Covid 19/ Novel Coronavirus.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and key trends
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Foundries Global Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the foundries market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the foundries market and suggests approaches.
Markets Covered: Ferrous Metal Foundries; Nonferrous Metal Foundries
Geographic scope: Asia Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East, Africa
Countries: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Canada, USA, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Table 1 : Global Foundries Market, Historic Market Size, 2015-2019, $ Billion
- Table 2 : Global Foundries Market, Forecast Market Size, 2019-2023, $ Billion
- Table 3 : Global Foundries Market, Split By Segment, 2019, $ Billion
- Table 4 : Global Foundries Market, Historic and Forecast, Split By Segment,2015 -2023
- Table 5 : Global Foundries Market, Split By Region, 2019, $ Billion
- Table 6 : Global Foundries Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Region, 2015-2023
- Table 7 : FoundriesMarket Data Sources
- Figure 1 : Global Foundries Market, Historic Market Size, 2015-2019, $ Billion
- Figure 2 : Global Foundries Market, Forecast Market Size, 2019-2023, $ Billion
- Figure 3 : Global Foundries Market, Split By Segment, 2019, $ Billion
- Figure 4 : Global Foundries Market, Historic and Forecast, Split BySegment, 2015-2023
- Figure 5 : Global Foundries Market, Split By Region, 2019, $ Billion
- Figure 6 : Global Foundries Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Region, 2015-2023
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 50 research professionals at its offices in India, the UK and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.