Lending Market Global Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery
Including: Household Lending; Corporate Lending; Government Lending
The global lending market is expected to decline from $6875.4 billion to $6751.2 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of -1.81%, this is due to payment defaults by borrowers due to disruptions in economic activity owing to lockdowns imposed by governments globally. The uncertain economic condition is also expected to result in low creditworthiness of businesses which impact borrowing from banks and financial institutions thereby affecting lending and payment companies’ revenues. Reduced economic activity due to the outbreak also resulted in significant decline in transactions through payment cards. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 5.51% from 2020 to reach $7929.0 billion in 2023.
Lending Global Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global lending sector.
Reasons to Purchase
- Fully updated for 2020 including the impact of the Covid 19/ Novel Coronavirus.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and key trends
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Lending Global Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the lending market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the lending market and suggests approaches.
Markets Covered: Household Lending; Corporate Lending; Government Lending
Geographic scope: Asia Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East, Africa
Countries: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Canada, USA, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Table 1 : Global Lending Market, Historic Market Size, 2015-2019, $ Billion
- Table 2 : Global Lending Market, Forecast Market Size, 2019-2023, $ Billion
- Table 3 : Global Lending Market, Split By Segment, 2019, $ Billion
- Table 4 : Global Lending Market, Historic and Forecast, Split By Segment, 2015 - 2023
- Table 5 : Global Lending Market, Split By Region, 2019, $ Billion
- Table 6 : Global Lending Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Region, 2015-2023
- Table 7 : Lending Market Data Sources
- Figure 1 : Global Lending Market, Historic Market Size, 2015-2019, $ Billion
- Figure 2 : Global Lending Market, Forecast Market Size, 2019-2023, $ Billion
- Figure 3 : Global Lending Market, Split By Segment, 2019, $ Billion
- Figure 4 : Global Lending Market, Historic and Forecast, Split By Segment, 2015-2023
- Figure 5 : Global Lending Market, Split By Region, 2019, $ Billion
- Figure 6 : Global Lending Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Region, 2015-2023
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 50 research professionals at its offices in India, the UK and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.