Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market Global Briefing 2018
Including: Motor Manufacturing And Generator Manufacturing, Motor Generator Sets, Electric Motors, And Power Generators
Covering: ABB, Nidec Corporation And Siemens
The Business Research Company’s reports are based on the methodology below.
Our datasets are created using a wide range of proprietary and public sources including leading government bodies, associations, trade journals, market intelligence reports and trade magazines. Data is modelled based on hard data, extrapolation, regression analysis based on known macro data inputs, interpolation between hard figures, comparisons with other geographies and markets, price estimations, and qualitative inputs. Data is triangulated within our unique market data model covering an exhaustive list of 200+ markets across 12 countries and 5 regions. Comparable data is used for sanity check and trend analysis. For example our global market value data is compared to unit sales and price data for the relevant market as well as relevant macro-economic datasets in order to establish validity.
Market value is defined as the revenues earned by organizations for products and services within the specified market. The break down by geography is revenue generated within the specific industry by organizations in the specified geography, irrespective of where they are produced.
Competitor Market Share Data
The competitor market share data is intended to represent the companies that gain the most revenues from the given market and the percentage share of the market that they hold. If a company derives most of its revenues from the market, its revenues are given in full. If a large part of the company's revenues come from other markets, only the division of the company which operates in this market is included. Where accurate information is not available on the revenues a company generates from the market its market share is not included, however a profile of the company may still be included if it is a significant competitor in the market.
Analysis is drawn from our Consultants’ wide range of industry and research experience as well as public and proprietary sources. Consultants are trained in research techniques and ethics by the Market Research Society.
Verification Through Expert Interviews
Every year The Business Research Company carries out thousands of interviews with senior executives and industry experts across hundreds of markets. Through these interviews we develop our internal understanding of markets and geographies and cross reference our understanding of global markets with expert feedback utilizing ‘Delphic’ research methodologies.
The Business Research Company prides itself on the quality and validity of its data and analysis. Our unique ‘end noted’ referencing approach allows the user to trace our market numbers and analysis back to the specific data sources they were derived from.
Note on Currency Conversions
All currency conversions are done on the basis of 2015 exchange rates.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the motor and generator manufacturing market in 2017, accounting for around 47% of the market. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for around 25% of the market. North America was the third largest region accounting for around 17% of the market. South America was the lowest region accounting for around 0.5% of the market.
Motor Manufacturing segment was the largest segment in the motor and generator manufacturing market with around 85% share of the market. Generator Manufacturing segment was the second largest segment in the motor and generator manufacturing market with around 15% share of the market.
Smart Generators was considered to be one of the latest trends in the motors and generators manufacturing market as of 2016. Many generator manufacturing companies are offering smart generator technologies to both commercial establishments and individual customers. Smart generators are embedded with digital technology to monitor battery life, engine oil and temperature. Digital technologies in generators minimize manual intervention to resolve engine malfunctions. Manufacturers are also incorporating advanced monitoring equipment and hi-tech control systems in generator systems. Companies offering smart generator technology include Ultrawave and PcVue solutions.
- Table 1 : Global Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market, Historic Market Size, 2013-2017
- Table 2 : Global Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market, Forecast Market Size, 2017-2021
- Table 3 : Global Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market, Split By Regions, 2017
- Table 4 : Global Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Region, 2013-2021
- Table 5 : Global Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market, Split By Country, 2017
- Table 6 : Global Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Country, 2013-2021
- Table 7 : Global Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2017
- Figure 1 : Global Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market, Historic Market Size, 2013-2017
- Figure 2 : Global Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market, Forecast Market Size, 2017-2021
- Figure 3 : Global Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market, Split By Regions, 2017
- Figure 4 : Global Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rat, By Region, 2013-2021
- Figure 5 : Global Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market, Split By Country, 2017
- Figure 6 : Global Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, By Country, 2013-2021
- Figure 7 : Global Motor And Generator Manufacturing Market, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2017
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 50 research professionals at its offices in India, the UK and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.