Natural Gas Distribution Market Competitor Briefing 2019
Including: Industrial And Commercial Natural Gas Distribution; Household Natural Gas Distribution
Covering: Uniper; E.ON SE; Centrica plc; Engie SA; Exelon Corp.
The report is built on information collected through secondary sources and analysis done by The Business Research
Company (TBRC). The secondary sources include the data published by statistical bodies, government agencies, market
intelligence databases and annual reports. Insights on the current market scenario, historic and forecast market drivers were
gathered from industry reports and news articles.
Note on Market Numbers –
Market value is defined as the revenues earned by organizations for products and services within the specified market. The
break down by geography is revenue generated within the specific industry by organizations in the specified geography,
irrespective of where they are produced.
Uniper was the largest competitor with 5.79% of the Natural Gas Distribution market, followed by E.ON SE; Centrica plc; Engie SA; and Exelon Corp.
Natural Gas Distribution Market Competitor Briefing 2019 provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global natural gas distribution sector.
Reasons to Purchase
• Fully updated for 2019.
• Identify growth segments and opportunities.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Natural Gas Distribution Market Competitor Briefing 2019 from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, market shares, competitive landscape for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
Markets Covered: Industrial And Commercial Natural Gas Distribution; Household Natural Gas Distribution
Companies Mentioned: Uniper; E.ON SE; Centrica plc; Engie SA; Exelon Corp.
Geographic scope: Global
Time series: Five years historic and forecast
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Table 1 : Global Natural Gas Distribution Market, Historic Market Size, 2014-2018, $ Billion
- Table 2 : Global Natural Gas Distribution Market, Forecast Market Size, 2018-2022, $ Billion
- Table 3 : Global Natural Gas Distribution Market, Key Competitors Estimated Market Shares, 2018, Percentage (%)
- Table 4 : Natural Gas Distribution Market Data Sources
- Figure 1 : Global Natural Gas Distribution Market, Historic Market Size, 2014-2018, $ Billion
- Figure 2 : Global Natural Gas Distribution Market, Forecast Market Size, 2018-2022, $ Billion
- Figure 3 : Global Natural Gas Distribution Market, Key Competitor Estimated Market Shares, 2018, Percentage (%)
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 50 research professionals at its offices in India, the UK and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.