Passenger Car Market Global Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery
Including: Utility Vehicle; Hatchback; Sedan
Reasons to Purchase
- Fully updated for 2020 including the impact of the Covid 19/ Novel Coronavirus.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and key trends
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Passenger Car Global Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the passenger car market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the passenger car market and suggests approaches
The global passenger car market is expected to decline from $1454.6 billion to $1413.4 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of -2.83%, this is due to disruption in supply chains and decline in consumption as a result of trade restrictions and lockdowns imposed across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak. Transportation manufacturers depend heavily on supply of parts and components from different countries across the globe. As many governments restricted the movement of goods across countries, manufacturers had to halt production due to lack of parts and components. Also, sales of new automobiles decreased significantly due decline in consumer demand as many countries impose lockdowns. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 6.82% from 2020 to reach $1722.5 billion in 2023.
Passenger Car Global Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global passenger car sector.
Markets Covered: Utility Vehicle; Hatchback; Sedan
Geographic scope: Asia Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East, Africa
Countries: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Canada, USA, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Table 1 : Global Passenger Car Market, Historic Market Size, 2015-2019, $ Billion
- Table 2 : Global Passenger Car Market, Forecast Market Size, 2019-2023, $ Billion
- Table 3 : Global Passenger Car Market, Split By Segment, 2019, $ Billion
- Table 4 : Global Passenger Car Market, Historic and Forecast, Split By Segment, 2015-2023
- Table 5 : Global Passenger Car Market, Split By Region, 2019, $ Billion
- Table 6 : Global Passenger Car Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Region, 2015-2023
- Table 7 : Passenger Car Market Data Sources
- Figure 1 : Global Passenger Car Market, Historic Market Size, 2015-2019, $ Billion
- Figure 2 : Global Passenger Car Market, Forecast Market Size, 2019-2023, $ Billion
- Figure 3 : Global Passenger Car Market, Split By Segment, 2019, $ Billion
- Figure 4 : Global Passenger Car Market, Historic and Forecast, Split By Segment, 2015-2023
- Figure 5 : Global Passenger Car Market, Split By Region, 2019, $ Billion
- Figure 6 : Global Passenger Car Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Region, 2015-2023
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 50 research professionals at its offices in India, the UK and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.