Pharmaceutical Drugs Market Global Briefing 2019
The report is built on information collected through secondary sources and analysis done by The Business Research Company (TBRC). The secondary sources include the data published by statistical bodies, government agencies, market intelligence databases and annual reports. Insights on the current market scenario, historic and forecast market drivers were gathered from industry reports and news articles.
Note on Market Numbers –
Market value is defined as the revenues earned by organizations for products and services within the specified market. The break down by geography is revenue generated within the specific industry by organizations in the specified geography, irrespective of where they are produced.
North America was the largest region in the pharmaceutical drugs market worth $400.2 billion in 2018, accounting for 43.3% of the global pharmaceutical drugs market, followed by Asia Pacific at 27.0% and Western Europe at 16.1% respectively.
Pharmaceutical Drugs Global Market Briefing 2019 provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global pharmaceutical drugs sector.
Reasons to Purchase
- Fully updated for 2019.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and understand the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Pharmaceutical Drugs Global Market Briefing from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the pharmaceutical drugs market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the pharmaceutical drugs market and suggests approaches.
Markets Covered: Oncology Drugs; Cardiovascular Drugs; Central Nervous System Drugs; Musculoskeletal Disorders Drugs; Anti-Infective Drugs; Hematology Drugs; Dermatology Drugs; Metabolic Disorders Drugs; Respiratory Diseases Drugs; Gastrointestinal Drugs; Ophthalmology Drugs; Genito-Urinary Drugs
Companies Mentioned: Pfizer; Novartis AG; Sanofi S.A.; Johnson & Johnson; Gilead Sciences
Geographic scope: Asia Pacific, North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Middle East, Africa
Countries: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Canada, USA, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Russia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- Table 1 : Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, Historic Market Size, 2014-2018
- Table 2 : Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, Forecast Market Size, 2018-2022
- Table 3 : Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, Split By Segment, 2018
- Table 4 : Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, Historic And Forecast, Split By Segment, 2014 - 2022
- Table 5 : Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, Split By Region, 2018
- Table 6 : Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Region, 2014-2022
- Figure 1 : Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, Historic Market Size, 2014-2018
- Figure 2 : Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, Forecast Market Size, 2018-2022
- Figure 3 : Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, Split By Segment, 2018
- Figure 4 : Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, Historic And Forecast, Split By Segment, 2014-2022
- Figure 5 : Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, Split By Region, 2018
- Figure 6 : Global Pharmaceutical Drugs Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Region, 2014-2022
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 50 research professionals at its offices in India, the UK and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.