Services Market Global Briefing 2017
Including: Housing, Real Estate, Business Support And Employment Services, Civic, Social, Administrative Services, Automotive Repair And Machinery Rental Services
Covering: CBRE Group, Southern Baptist Churches, Jones Lang LaSalle Inc., Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, World Food Programme, Catholic Church Germany, UNICEF, New World Development Company Limited, Service Corporation International, The Salvation Army
The report is built on information collected through secondary sources and analysis done by The Business Research Company (TBRC). The secondary sources include the data published by statistical bodies, government agencies, market intelligence databases and annual reports. Insights on the current market scenario, historic and forecast market drivers were gathered from industry reports and news articles.
Note on Market Numbers
Market value is defined as the revenues earned by organizations for products and services within the specified market. The break down by geography is revenue generated within the specific industry by organizations in the specified geography, irrespective of where they are produced.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A service is an intangible commodity, where the buyer normally, except by exclusive contract, obtains exclusive ownership of the thing purchased. The services market comprises of administrative services, real estate housing, rental and leasing services and general services.
The global services market was estimated to be around $11405 billion as of 2016. The segments in the services market include civic services, real estate, leasing, commercial & personal services, and personal services.
Predictive and Descriptive Analytics – The proliferation of data and the sophistication of analytical tools has enabled service companies to add to their offering. Descriptive and predictive analytics have become critical for many service companies as they generate actionable data insights. Human services agencies are using descriptive analytics for simple reporting or to detect non-compliance after transactions were completed. Predictive analytics can increase understanding of the relative effectiveness of different programs so that resources can be smartly targeted for better results.
- Table 1 : Global Services Market, Historic Market Size, 2012-2016
- Table 2 : Global Services Market, Forecast Market Size, 2016 – 2020
- Table 3 : Global Services Market, Split By Region, 2016
- Table 4 : Global Services Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Region, 2012-2020
- Table 5 : Global Services Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Country, 2012-2020
- Table 6 : Global Services Market, Key Competitor Market Shares, 2016
- Figure 1 : Global Services Market, Historic Market Size, 2012-2016
- Figure 2 : Global Services Market, Forecast Market Size, 2016 – 2020
- Figure 3 : Global Services Market, Split By Region, 2016
- Figure 4 : Global Services Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Region, 2012-2020
- Figure 5 : Global Services Market, Historic And Forecast Growth Rate, Split By Country, 2012-2020
- Figure 6 : Global Services Market, Key Competitor Market Shares, 2016
The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 50 research professionals at its offices in India, the UK and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology.