Dermal Filler Market : U.S. Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2022-2031
U.S. Dermal Filler Market – Scope of Report
TMR’s report on the dermal filler market in U.S. studies the past as well as the current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of the indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2022 to 2031. The report provides revenue of the dermal filler market for the period 2017–2031, considering 2021 as the base year and 2031 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) of dermal filler market from 2022 to 2031.
The report has been prepared after an extensive research. Primary research involved bulk of the research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with key opinion leaders, industry leaders, and opinion makers. Secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the dermal filler market in U.S..
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, and trade associations. Analysts employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various attributes of the dermal filler market in U.S..
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Moreover, the report throws light on the changing competitive dynamics in the dermal filler market in U.S.. These serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in participating in the dermal filler market in U.S..
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the dermal filler market. Key players operating in the dermal filler market in U.S. have been identified and each one of these has been profiled in terms of various attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are the attributes of players in the dermal filler market profiled in this report.
The research methodology is a combination of exhaustive primary and secondary research to analyze the dermal filler market.
Secondary research included a search of company literature, technical writing, patent data, Internet sources, and statistical data from government websites, trade associations, and agencies. This has proven to be the most reliable, effective, and successful approach for obtaining precise data, capturing industry participants’ insights, and recognizing business opportunities.
Secondary research sources that we referred to include, but are not limited to:
- Company websites, presentations, annual reports, white papers, technical papers, product brochures
- Internal and external proprietary databases and relevant patents
- National government documents, statistical databases, and market reports
- News articles, press releases, and webcasts specific to companies operating in the market
Specific Secondary Sources:
- Industry Sources:
- Veterinary Council of U.S.
- U.S.n Federation of Animal Health
- Animal Welfare Board of U.S.
- Company Information
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Thomson Mergers & Acquisitions
During the course of the research, we conducted in-depth interviews and discussions with a wide range of key industry participants and opinion leaders. Primary research represents the bulk of research efforts, supplemented by extensive secondary research.
We conducted primary interviews with industry participants and commentators to validate data and analysis. A typical research interview fulfills the following functions:
- Provides first-hand information on market size, market trends, growth trends, competitive landscape, outlook, etc.
- Helps in validating and strengthening secondary research findings
- Develops the analysis team’s expertise and market understanding
- Primary research involves e-mail interactions, telephonic interviews, as well as face-to-face interviews for each market, category, segment, and sub-segment across geographies
Participants who took part in the process include, but are not limited to:
- Industry participants: Marketing/product managers, market intelligence managers, and regional sales managers
- Purchasing/sourcing managers, technical personnel, distributors
- Outside experts: Investment bankers, valuation experts, and research analysts
- Key opinion leaders specializing in the market with respect to different industry verticals
Primary participants included, but are not limited to:
- Bayer AG
- Elanco Products Company
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Ceva Sante Animale
- Virbac SA
Data Triangulation: Information culled from “Secondary & Primary Sources” is cross-checked with “TMR Knowledge Repository”, which is updated every quarter
Market Estimation: Market size estimations involved an in-depth study of product features, technology updates, geographic presence, product demand, sales data (value or volume), historical year-on-year growth, and others. Other approaches were also utilized to derive market size and forecasts. Where no hard data was available, we used modeling techniques in order to produce comprehensive datasets. A rigorous methodology has been adopted, wherein the available hard data are cross-referenced with the following data types to produce estimates:
Demographic Data: Population, inflation rates, and others
Industry Indicators: Production data, R&D investment, technology stage, and infrastructure, sector growth, and facilities
Market Forecasting: Market forecasts for various segments are derived by taking into account drivers, restraints/challenges, opportunities prevailing in the market, and considering advantages/disadvantages of segments/sub-segments over other segments/sub-segments. Business environment, historical sales pattern, unmet needs, competitive intensity, and country-wise consumption data are the other pivotal factors considered to derive market forecasts.
- Table 1 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn) Forecast, by Product, 2017–2031
- Table 2 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn) Forecast, by Material, 2017–2031
- Table 3 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn) Forecast, by Application, 2017–2031
- Table 4 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn) Forecast, by End-user, 2017–2031
- Figure 1 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Value (US$ Mn) Forecast, 2017–2031
- Figure 2 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Value Share, by Product, 2020
- Figure 3 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Value Share, Material, 2020
- Figure 4 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Value Share, by Application, 2020
- Figure 5 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Value Share, End-user, 2020
- Figure 6 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Attractiveness Analysis, by Product, 2021–2031
- Figure 7 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Biodegradable, 2017–2031
- Figure 8 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Non-biodegradable, 2017–2031
- Figure 9 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Attractiveness Analysis, by Material, 2021–2031
- Figure 10 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Calcium Hydroxylapatite, 2017–2031
- Figure 11 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Hyaluronic Acid, 2017–2031
- Figure 12 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Collagen, 2017–2031
- Figure 13 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Poly-L-lactic Acid, 2017–2031
- Figure 14 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by PMMA, 2017–2031
- Figure 15 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Fat, 2017–2031
- Figure 16 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Others, 2017–2031
- Figure 17 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Attractiveness Analysis, by Application, 2021–2031
- Figure 18 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Facial Line Correction Treatment, 2017–2031
- Figure 19 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Lip Enhancement, 2017–2031
- Figure 20 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Scar Treatment, 2017–2031
- Figure 21 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Attractiveness Analysis, by End-user, 2021–2031
- Figure 22 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Hospitals, 2017–2031
- Figure 23 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Dermatology Clinics, 2017–2031
- Figure 24 : U.S. Dermal Filler Market Revenue (US$ Mn), by Aesthetic Centers, 2017–2031
Leaders in analytics, research and advisory services for Fortune 500 companies, scores of high potential startups, and financial institutions. Our success stories have proven why we are a prominent provider of a cutting-edge syndicated and customized research services. Leverage the best of our seasoned research analysts who had a keen interest and enviable expertise of almost 4 million hours in global, regional, and local market intelligence.