Global 5G Infrastructure Market: Focus on Communication Infrastructure (RAN, Core Network, Transport Network), Spectrum Band (Low, Medium, High), and Application Analysis and Forecast: 2019-2025
The report presents a detailed market analysis including an in-depth analysis of the market drivers, opportunities, challenges, and growth trends mapped across core network, radio access network, application, and region. The market is segmented based on communication infrastructure (radio access network, core network, and transport network), application areas, and regional presence. The harmonized spectrum allocation coupled with the device availability, is one of the pressing matters to be looked upon in the current scenario. The effort to deliver such solutions, along with the growing application across various verticals, is acting as one of the major drivers for the global 5G infrastructure market.
The surging demand from various applications such as healthcare, industrial, and automotive, along with continuously evolving Internet of Things market, have been identified as the key opportunities that could escalate the market growth in the coming years. However, fiber backhaul connectivity, spectrum allocation, and device availability continue to remain the pain points of the market.
The communication infrastructure chapter is the result of a comprehensive and rigorous research. The chapter is divided into three broader categories including radio access network, core network, and transport network. The information supplied in the report includes key market players, market size, key restraints, and growth opportunities.
The extensive trials and 5G use cases have indicated a plethora of application areas including remote machinery, smartphones and tablets, autonomous driving, intelligent navigation, and telemedicine, among others. The report provides an exhaustive application analysis including the market statistics for different verticals, such as consumer electronics, and automotive, and enumerates various use cases with a futuristic roadmap for each industry vertical.
Being an extensive research study on the leading as well as developing regions in the 5G infrastructure market, such as Asia-Pacific, North America, and Europe, the report provides the market statistics, drivers, challenges, and opportunities across these regions.
The report also formulates the entire supply chain of the market, along with industry trends of 5G infrastructure hardware components, technologies, and fiber network with emphasis on market timelines and technology roadmaps, and market dynamics. Some of the key players identified in the report are AT&T Inc. (U.S.), Verizon Communications Inc. (U.S.), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (Sweden), Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (China), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), and Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), among others.
Key questions answered in the report:
- How the drivers and growth inhibitors are expected to shape the outlook of the market
- How the trials and government initiatives are anticipated to influence the 5G infrastructure market
- How the industry standards and collaborations are expected to impact the growth of 5G market
- What are different use cases and roll out models for the 5G infrastructure market during the forecast period
- How the core network technologies under the communication infrastructure segment of 5G market is expected to perform by 2025
- Which sub-segment among the radio access network (RAN), core network, and transport network of the communication infrastructure segment is projected to drive the 5G infrastructure market
- Among the automotive, energy and utilities, industrial, and consumer electronics applications, which is going to dominate the 5G infrastructure market during the forecast period
- Which region is expected to lead the global 5G infrastructure market by 2025
- How the key players are influencing the 5G infrastructure market
- What are the differentiating features of the key players present in the ecosystem
- How are the key players in chipset manufacturers, network partners, and network operators influencing the 5G infrastructure market
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.