Lithopone Market Size And Forecast
According to Verified Market Research, The Global Lithopone Market was valued at USD 177.20 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 260.38 Million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.03% from 2019 to 2026.
What is Lithopone?
Lithopone, is a combination of Barium Sulfate and Zinc Sulfate. It is called Inorganic white pigment. Widely used as white pigment of plastics such as polyolefin, vinyl resin, ABS resin, polystyrene, polycarbonate, nylon and polyoxymethylene (POM), also for paint ink, grinding wheel and plaster. It is used as a colorant for rubber products, linoleum, leather, paper, enamel. Lithopone is generally used in paints and coating industries for solvent-based paints and high gloss applications. Lithopone acts as an alternative that is quite cheap in comparison with titanium dioxide, binders and additives without bringing down the quality. The companies prefer using Lithopone in place of titanium dioxide, binders and additives due to its less demand of binder in comparison with treated rutile TiO2.
Global Lithopone Market, Industry Landscape
The lithopone industry is mainly used in coating materials that have relatively high pigment concentrations. Examples of the lithopone products include primers, plastic 56 Pigments, inorganic masses, putties and fillers, artists’ colors, and emulsion paints. Material advantages of lithopone leads to its usage in plastics as it provides good lightfastness and a clear bluish-white shade. These advantageous properties of lithopone are allowing it to be more widespread among industries that the product is already a part of i.e. paints and coatings market, plastics industry. With the widespread beneficial properties of lithopone in multiple industries, especially in comparison to its counterparts, the market is expected to grow.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
- The current as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
- Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
- Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- 6-month post sales analyst support
Customization of the Report
- In case of any queries or customization requirements please connect with our sales team at verified market research at verified market research, who will ensure that your requirements are met.
Verified Market Research has been providing Research Reports, with up to date information, and in-depth analysis, for several years now, to individuals and companies alike that are looking for accurate Research Data. It has large database which includes the latest content from renowned authors and publications worldwide. It also provides customized Data and Reports according to the need of the client.